Emblem Hunt Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done! Also, thanks for the previous advice. I finally managed to get ATZ's star emblem.

Any change to Pandora's Box since 2.0?

Doesn't seem like anything worth noting in Pandora's box, it's just setrings, setlives, setcontinues, gravity, all emeralds, destroy all enemies, ultimate cheat and throw rings.

The only real special treat with it is at least you can play stages like pipe towers or azure temple as super sonic now.

The only real special treat with it is at least you can play stages like pipe towers or azure temple as super sonic now.
Speaking of, when you clear those stages, you're still treated to the standard fare Emerald screen, and assuming you didn't cheat, there will be no emeralds collected and you'll get a "Try Again!" message, which is a bit misleading because no matter how many times you try again, you'll never be able to get any emeralds. That is, assuming you don't cheat.

Hey look at my emblems:
srb20001.gif

I honestly can't beat any of the Score emblems.

I was kinda hoping Pandora's Box would have an option to play the NiGHTS stages Spring Hill Zone-style (where you have the option to walk around the map as normal Sonic). Just for shits and giggles.

Hey, devs! Add that to the next version, please!

Nice work on getting all the emblems! I'm still working on finding the last two emblems in ATZ and then I'll be done looking for stage emblems. The fun part will be doing the record attack for that stage...

There's one emblem I can not find for the life of me in CEZ2: the Blue emblem.
Find a trick bookcase that hides a darkened hallway. There, climb a tower.
I don't get the hint at all. I've checked every bookcase I can find.

Yup, that's a tricky one. Here's a hint:

The trick bookcase acts like it's on a hinge. Push it open like a door. Spindashing won't work.

I need some help with the ATZ Diamond Emblem. The Emblem Radar is beeping like crazy in the room where it is, but I can't find it anywhere. I have checked the corner where the beeping is the strongest tons of times but I can't see it at all.

The Diamond Emblem: are you sure? it's pretty obvious when you see it, what room exactly are you in, I know my biggest problem was being in one room while the emblem I was after was actually nowhere near me...

Man, you are so lucky. T_T
I'm never gonna get all the emblems, and forget Azure Temple and ERZ emblems.
Well, I'm off to find a way to hack the gamedata.dat.

I need some help with the ATZ Diamond Emblem. The Emblem Radar is beeping like crazy in the room where it is, but I can't find it anywhere. I have checked the corner where the beeping is the strongest tons of times but I can't see it at all.

Ah, yes, that emblem. I had trouble with it too. The problem is that the correct corner to enter leads to a small hallway that leads to the emblem...and the emblem happens to be on the other side of the wall near a different corner in the original room.

The emblem radar leads you in the wrong direction, so just ignore it. Once you're in the correct room, check all the other corners.

Me and all the other people with 160 emblems will come to your house in the middle of the night, kidnap you and take you to a party where there WILL be cake!

But seriously, the reward for all emblems is 'pandora's box' which is just some little things you can abuse the game with like throwing rings in single player or altering the strength of gravity.

You also unlock bonus levels for collecting certain amounts of emblems. Check the "Secrets Checklist" part of the "Secrets" menu (you have to beat the game first).

Which path do you guys recommend for getting the green emblem in ATZ? No matter what I do, the trapgoyles always manage to make me lose my nuke. I've been at this for an hour now. I can't read any of the patterns at all. I literally don't think I have the ability to collect this emblem.

I used the lower sonic/tails route, there are less trapgoyles in that route (I think?) and they are certainly easier to work out and plan than the chaotic non stop assault of trapgoyles in the upper route.

As for after that, I used the trapgoyle/target puzzle route, just be careful not to get shot doing them and bam, your good to go. I found this emblem surprisingly easier than I thought it would be, hopefully you do to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back