The doctors proposition for further Eggrock development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some discussion about a box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjLgekyOZA0#t=0m58s

Jokes aside, I think that you should stop production of blue crawlas. I don’t have super-speed, yet even I could probably outrun the things. I could probably destroy one if necessary, given a crowbar or somesuch. As far as I am concerned, blue crawlas are a waste of parts that could be used for something else.
I used to be oblidged by a contract to produce Crawlas, one of my suppliers on the Black Market (what? Do you think I just mined for all my materials?) wanted me to produce a large number of Crawlas in exchange for most of the building materials used for the Eggrock and the Grand Eggship, it was a good price, really. As a result, there are a lot of Crawlas in the earlier zones. I may as well put them to use, no?

Crawla Trivia: The average life expectancy for a Crawla in an area with living animals is five minutes, in an area without living animals, it is five hours. As Crawlas are held together with duct tape and glue.

While there are far to many points to address in that list, I already follow most of the advice found there. As many items in that list are directed towards antagonists who hold hostages (With the exception of Amy aboard the Ark and the Little Planet, I just turn prisoners into robots) and those that work with subjects that have free will (Robots have no free will), so, that list was not very useful you fool.

I was uhh... Spying...
No you're not, you are roleplaying and roleplaying is illegal on this forum. I know this for I read the rules.

<Long post questioning the design of the Eggrock>
Ah the young, so arrogant, so ready to believe they can do it better than the professionals...

NO! That advice is flawed, for the protagonist, the 'hedgehog', will find a way around my traps anyway. So I must bait him into attempt to navigate my traps by giving him a faint glimmer of hope.

<Evil Cream picture>
...Wrong picture...Might want to look out for cream though...
Yeah, that sounds about right. I recall the last time I found Cream aboard the Egg Utopia. That Chaos is perhaps as dangerous as any of the ancient evils I have awoken...

But, that aside. If I figure out how Cream made Cheese so dangerous, then I will raise a Dark chao and create a new boss! Then I shall finally have something to use in the Grand Eggship...

Remove all helpful monitors - especially those extra life and invinciblility monitors. How on earth are these things appearing in your territory where they can help Sonic get past your obstacles in each zone? Who makes them anyway?
I have no idea who puts those monitors there, but I do put down one type of monitor... My famous Eggman monitor, it's like a rat trap, but for large brightly colored animals! Tempt them in with the rewarding TV screen, and then it explodes in their face! Dohohoh!

Also, I do try to remove those monitors, but they keep appearing no matter what I do... At the very least though, the most helpful monitors seem to be hidden or behind traps for some strange reason.

And Robotnik, I would like to work for you, but I would like to stay in my current form, and if you disagree, I would be happy to comply, but at least make me a strong robot.
No, when you sign up for the Eggman Empire, you will take the Robotic form assigned to you. I covered that in the last Robotnik topic.

However, if you do wish to willingly sign up for the Eggman Empire, you will recieve a greater robotic form than if you resist! So, for those looking to sign up for the glorious Empire, you can apply directly at Scrap Brain, Metropolis and Dark City! However, and improvised robotization can be arranged anywhere!

"Join the Eggman Empire today and support the greatest dictatorship known to man and robot kind! Why choose the lesser evil?"

Have Mecha Sonic control the Eggrock.
Yes, and waste a perfectly good combat suited robot while I have robots designed specifically for Eggrock trap control and maintenance. No, that's a stupid idea.

Even better....make a cloneing machine and have it make clones of HMS123311!
Over rated and boring fan character is over rated and boring.

17wcat.jpg
That's your best bet on killing Sonic.
Over rated and boring myth is over rated and boring.

I think that you should contact MANN Co. and have Saxton Hale send you some weapons to equip to your robots, you should make sure there are no incidents that those weapons might have been used for, like the ones used on that poor monkey.
You appear to be mixing up Video Games and Real Life, come back when you've got your priorities straight you strange, strange little man.

Btw, when I go and get robotized (or whatever you call it.) do I have the option of looking like the character in my avatar? I want to be cute but evil, and have the ability to set woodland animals on fire and then airblasting them into a bottomless pit of doom.
No, you may not choose what you look like as a robot. Every robot is designed as I choose for my own amusement and for practicality reasons.

However? A robot that sets people on fire? You will be seeing those in future... I just need to fniish production of a new line of Badniks for Red Volcano zone to defend the volcano, since animals can now reach my space station from there for some unknown reason...

...Can I at least be a Sharp?
You will take what is chosen for you, and you will like it.

How did Gamma and Omega resist your control?
Also, why the HELL did you make the Tails Doll in the first place.

I will submit to your control if you make me a miniboss in Blue Mountain Zone.

Why don't you just make a weapon that actually makes Sonic bleed. -_- I dare you.
EDIT: HMS123311 is not over rated. He's just a hedgehog that can destroy the entire universe.
And i wasn't trying to point out the Tails doll curse. I just want to make Sonic as miserable as I can by trying to actually kill the hedgehog. But there's always Giygas.

Last edited:
How did Gamma and Omega resist, you ask? Well, the reason is that Robotnik has the mistake of installing personalities in those machines, it seems.

I can see where he was going with that. If a robot acts more like a living being, it might be able to use the same brand of cunningness that Sonic and his friends use, thus providing more of a challenge than simple and predictable AI. The more complex AI, including emotions, would actually be able to learn and grow more skilled. This actually would might have worked. The problem is that Robotnik, after installing such a sophisticated AI that includes emotions, seems to have forgotten that emotions means the ability to rebel.

So, Robotnik can either program robots with simple AI, thus avoiding any chance of rebellion, or program robots with complex AI, keeping in mind that the robot could rebel if mistreated, and at least pretend to care about the robot, so that said robot has no need to rebel. Yeah, the latter would take significantly more effort, but if it succeeds, Robotnik would probably have a rather cunning robot on his side.

Of course, this is all speculation. I could be wrong about the reason.

Mr.Black said:
Why don't you just make a weapon that actually makes Sonic bleed.
There are already lots of weapons that could have already made sonic bleed in the first place like the castlebot facestabber, spikes, crushers, lasers, and a lot of other stuff. All of these could make sonic bleed but somehow sonic is pretty much impervious to bleeding.
and i've learned that due to him falling on a lot of spikes (my bad)

There are already lots of weapons that could have already made sonic bleed in the first place like the castlebot facestabber, spikes, crushers, lasers, and a lot of other stuff. All of these could make sonic bleed but somehow sonic is pretty much impervious to bleeding.
and i've learned that due to him falling on a lot of spikes (my bad)
Impervious? How is that possible? No-one is impervious to bleeding.

Here's an Idea! Make a portal that leads to Hell, and use mind control on the demons, so All the Hellspawns could eat Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles alive! Just imagine Sonic trying kill a Cyberdemon! Sonic would be Doomed!

Here's an Idea! Make a portal that leads to Hell, and use mind control on the demons, so All the Hellspawns could eat Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles alive! Just imagine Sonic trying kill a Cyberdemon! Sonic would be Doomed!

argh... What are you people doing, reading my mind or something? That was my evil plan!

Although, I must point out... Cyberdreams. Cyberdemons are easier to kill than you think.

While that would be pretty interesting to watch, it is quite impractical for many reasons:
- Cyberdemons only exist in DooM.
- If Robotnik were able to use mind control, he would just use it on Sonic and his friends instead, which would be more direct, more useful, and probably would have a higher success rate (the forces of hell probably have significantly different brainwaves, if they even have brains at all).
- If Robotnik were to try that and the forces of hell broke free of the control, they would seek revenge.
- Such a distant teleportation, I believe, was earlier stated by Robotnik as very impractical, probably impossible. If such a teleportation were possible, it would just be more practical for the portal to lead to outer space instead.
- It would likely be difficult to pinpoint hell, especially since there has been debate for a long, long time over whether it even exists, but let us not get into that debate.
- Sonic and his friends are tough. They’d probably break out of there anyway.
- Meddling with ancient, supernatural powers significantly more powerful than you is generally a bad idea, as I believe Robotnik pointed out earlier.

EDIT: Oh wait, did I just argue with an admin? Oops…

Hey, what if a teleporter lead to another teleporter? Then you can reach down to where ever you want... just teleport to another teleporter to another teleporter... and it goes on and on...

Even better....make a cloneing machine and have it make clones of Metal sonic and/or yourself!

Fixed because this plan makes sense.

But if you want to take care of a pest like sonic easily there may be only one man for the job...
chuck_norris.jpg
Too bad he would probably kill you before you could even ask...

EDIT: You could also try disguising robots as rings...

Last edited:
Fixed because this plan makes sense.

But if you want to take care of a pest like sonic easily there may be only one man for the job...
chuck_norris.jpg
Too bad he would probably kill you before you could even ask...
Is it just me? Or did I just fall out of my seat, laughing?

Why don't you simply try to use your incredible genious to benefit mankind instead of trying to destroy it?

(Oh yes, I can already see people laughing at me -.-)

I want to be a lieutenant governor of the Eggman Empire. Give me the necessary munitions and central North America is yours in two weeks.

I wouldn't dare turn your own robots and resources against you... I promise! :3

Last edited:
The end result to that proposition is the same thing as if the Doom Marine went on in, only much faster. Seriously, Sonic + BFG 9000 = Robotnik losing again.

Also, a good point of warning. Some mean spirited people here may tell you to try and invade Gensokyo.

Don't do it.

(I actually had to check the wiki for that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back