How did you come across SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was first introduced to Srb2 in Sonic Fan Games HQ. (Also when I first knew about fangames.) I saw the SRB2 Xmas one and I downloaded it to try it out. At first, I couldn't find the normal version until I found the official site, and downloaded it. I forgot what version was it, all I know is that I played it in like 4 or 5 years ago.

I'm afraid I'll have to go with the majority on this one-I found it via youtube. However, I do believe I came into contact with the old Sonic Robo Blast (or even SRB2 in its early stages) by poking around for sonic fangames a few years ago. I didn't think much of it, for some reason (I don't think I checked youtube, if it even existed when I found it), but now I've been 'swept off my feet' by SRB2 and I don't intend to touch down anytime soon.

Not YouTube

Here's a unique one. Saw Smidge204 playing it at school 8 years ago and loved it. Completely forgot about it, and thought to find it again today. Glad to see it is still alive and strong.

I was going mad for Sonic fan games, so i googl'd it, there was Caiman Games, clicked, saw the Sonic section, downloaded a couple, and there was the heart of all of Caiman Games... made it seem a bit dramatic, but thats kinda how it went. Then i got pissed off at not being able to load wads on, so i quit for a week then came back.

On a website I can't remember. I clicked Sonic, and then it took me to all this sonic games. They seemed boring, but then I saw a game called "Sonic Robo Blast 2", which was rated to be 4 stars.

Hmmm.....I remember on youtube, a person I suscribed to had a vid of himself playing SRB2 riders. I thought it looked kinda good for a fan based game. Later on I decided to go to the site to see if I could play it. After playing & beating SRB2, I joined the MB, then WAD base thanks to Hyper Sonildow (A.K.A. Thompson).

And so thats how I, TrueTenguMan, your friendly nieghborhood mech yokai came to be.

I watched a video called "Fun with Bots", and decided to give it a try. I haven't played it for about 5 months anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back