Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't d-load WinRAR or 7-Zip? What the hell kind of piss-poor connection you got there, sonny?

Then get your parents to install a RAR extractor. Considering how common RAR compression is you're going to need it.

Well, RAR is generally better compression than ZIP is. It's also supported by most everything, so normally it's not an issue.

I've seen pictures of super sonic and I know he flys. And I know he is yelloish goldish.
He even is faster than its original form (blue). And he can only be super sonic if he has all the Chaos Emralds. Mmmhmm I know alot about super sonic because I watch sonic X on 4kids. Even Shadow can become SUPER Shadow. That's the system with 'em. It can only happen with 7 Chaos Emralds.

PLEASE, do us all a favor and MAKE A MIRROR THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A .ZIP FILE WITH THE WAD FROM!

Maybe you should go back to the sprite editor and read my most recent post - I can't install anything!

To be honest, that really isn't the author's problem; it's your problem. Both ZIP and RAR are pretty standard compression formats on the internet at this point and if you can't extract them both you should fix your computer so you can.

back to the wad

mikel, you shud add gliding instead of a thok(if an abilty is gliding with out climbing)
in the case that theres not:climbing would be wall runing*shot*

EDIT:yes gliding sounds like a wierd ability for SS but its is sorta like supersonics fly/float.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back