House of The Dead
Streets of Rage
Golden Axe
Shining Force
Daytona USA
Ristar
and Puyo Puyo

Surprisingly, pretty extensive.

Crazy Taxi. If not for the crazy music, it's for those awesome crazy moments, like going down a hill à la SA2 City Escape or going through the subway tunnels.

Sega game Uh..

1) earthworm jim 1 and 2 (game was designed for genesis then converted to snes)
2)Boku boku animals (sega saturn)
3) that dragon game frogot the name but it was on windows 95 and the sega saturn.

1) earthworm jim 1 and 2 (game was designed for genesis then converted to snes)
That doesn't make it a Sega game, as Sega doesn't own the license; Playmates Interactive did then, Interplay does now.

2)Boku boku animals (sega saturn)
Baku Baku Animal, but that was a Sega license, yes.

3) that dragon game frogot the name but it was on windows 95 and the sega saturn.
Panzer Dragoon?

Sonic is my fave by far. But since i have to choose a NON sonic game hmmmm ... Either gunstar heroes, jet set radio, space channel 5 part 2 ... (on and on O_o)

I.. can't think of one. I've never really cared for any of the other Sega games I've played (Crazy Taxi seems to be the only one I can think of at the moment) I do know I want to eventually try Skies of Arcadia. (Thanks to ASRT making me curious about the series)

I.. can't think of one. I've never really cared for any of the other Sega games I've played (Crazy Taxi seems to be the only one I can think of at the moment) I do know I want to eventually try Skies of Arcadia. (Thanks to ASRT making me curious about the series)
Oh man, that game is amazing. A bit slow-paced, I suppose, but that worked out fine for me; unlike games centered around ATB mechanics for fights, I could take however long I needed to do the fights, which was handy when I was feeling drowsy late at night. Plot's a bit ho-hum, but entertaining enough. Soundtrack is God tier.

Seeing as both are expensive as hell, I'd suggest the GameCube version over the Dreamcast one; sound quality isn't as good, but there's more content, and much, much fewer random battles (I've heard the Dreamcast version is utterly insane with those). This is, of course, assuming the rumors pointing to a digital rerelease aren't true...

Oh man, that game is amazing. A bit slow-paced, I suppose, but that worked out fine for me; unlike games centered around ATB mechanics for fights, I could take however long I needed to do the fights, which was handy when I was feeling drowsy late at night. Plot's a bit ho-hum, but entertaining enough. Soundtrack is God tier.

Seeing as both are expensive as hell, I'd suggest the GameCube version over the Dreamcast one; sound quality isn't as good, but there's more content, and much, much fewer random battles (I've heard the Dreamcast version is utterly insane with those). This is, of course, assuming the rumors pointing to a digital rerelease aren't true...

I remember playing Skies of Arcadia a long time ago. You're right, there is more content in the GameCube one than the Dreamcast one. I never did finish either version, though. I may pick them up again one day.

As for the original post, I'm going to need to go with Phantasy Star Online. Nothing beats getting to level 100 on a 56K connection with people from all around the world (which was a huge deal for console gaming back then) just for a new version to be released nine months later that added the Ultimate difficulty and gave you up to level 200. I don't think I've ever spent as much time on a game and all of its subsequent versions as Phantasy Star Online. Seems like a huge waste now. :)

Mine is Dark Savior to the plataform Sega Saturn. Kinda is an old game from 1996 to be exact, however, for me, it never gets old.

The gameplay is amazing. If you are curious about it, search on youtube "Dark Savior gameplay".

Easily Nights. I also enjoyed the Phantasy Star games on my PSP a lot. Here's to hoping PSO2 makes it to Vita.

I say Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg is my favorite non Sonic game that SEGA has produced.

As for me, Gunstar Heroes was awesome shoot'em up game. This is one of my favorites. It had cool graphics and, as I can say, fantastic gameplay and music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back