Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I suck at making original stuff
-I eat ice cubes when I feel like it...
-I want to make character wads, but I suck at spriting
-I often pretend I'm Sonic and try to run really fast, which always results in stubbed toes.
-I'm addicted to going to GNOME-look.org to get myself some themes, so my Documents folder is stuffed with wallpapers and theme files.
-I hate it when I don't know how to do line art on Gimp and always turns out badly.

UruZingLo said:
1.)I talk to myself when noones around(Weird I know)

Hehe, me too. Except I accidentally do it when people are around as if my life is a cartoon.

-I open the fridge at random times (now this is what I call weird)
And that's all I have.

Basically all you said D:

More info
3: I like pickles on my pizza
4: I'm overly interested in the workings of SRB2 and it's history

1. I'm an absolute manga fan (if I see it ill read it)
2. I believe ninjas exist...somewhere
3. I love ketchup but hate tomatoes
4. I believe the japanese can rule the world if they keep making more anime, mangas and games.
5. Megaman is the coolest I don't care what anyone say.
6. I too get nervous around girls (unless she is a friend)
7. Never got chicken pox

1. I have a ****load of handheld games.
2. I have a huge obsession with paper planes... They are buried in crap.
3. Apparently on an Xbox live headset I sound like the announcer in Halo 2, as stated by some guy I saw on a lobby who I certainly BELIEVE was high when he was asking me to do the lines, I noticed that I do kind of sound like the announcer but he was saying that he was freaking out and he sounded high.
4. I have an odd obsession with kirby games since it was the first game my cousin let me play... (I really stole it from his room when he was sleeping one time and beat it when he couldn't beat ddd.)
5. On any FPS multiplayer game, I suck! But whenever I join a team that is sucking horribly, they usually win.
6. My dog can say "Heavy Metal"...

If the mere fact that I play Touhou isn't odd enough, then how about the fact that I know the whole history behind Lord of the Rings almost by heart from the creation of Arda, past the war of wrath, the fall of Numenor, the Last Alliance, the appearance of the Nazgul, the War of the Ring, even into the Fourth Age. I could answer most any question you have about it without having to look it up.

I like the smell of the sulfur gas that comes out from geysers. Too much makes my eyes water, but I still like the smell.

At one time, I used to watch Powerpuff Girls frequently. That is, when we had cable, and I was addicted to Cartoon Network.

I've never played an M-rated game knowingly.

I have a chinchilla plushie.

I used to have a pet mouse.

I have more way more PSN purchases on my PS3 than I do discs.

I like to mention that i play guitar.
I say your mom too much.
I spend most of my time on the computer and most of the time when I'm on the computer I usually spend it with music or SRB2.
My favorite number if 72.
I see the number 11 too many times.
I use Vista.
I have glasses and I wear them only when i cant read something.
I like the song Killer Queen.
I list things a lot.
I like to snipe people in SRB2.
I also always hide in the same obvious place in Noxious Factory.
If i make a list about me it usually starts with "I" or "Me".
I type "failed" as "faild".
I always run out of ideas for a list and keep thinking hard anyway.

I am very, very irritated when I want to draw and I have no idea what to draw.

The same goes for me too. And sometimes when I begin drawing, it usually doesn't look like I expected it to be.

Oh, I'm 13... and still sleep with cat plushies >_<. If they would have been Sonic character plushies... then I would have them always with me :3

I also like to use the word ''fail'' frequently (I think It's funny).

I probably have alot more of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back