SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo this mod is great. But heres some prolems i had with it in open gl.

1. useing items in mario mode online make the game crash.\
2. with the md2 models tails,knuckles,amy,jet,and eggman look screwed up.

so can you make like the others in md2 models to fix the md2 prolem?

light dasher said:
» Characters
There's only 7 characters right now, but there might be 2 more coming up. Don't count on it, though.
Fix =/

Fixed again. The 2 characters are probably Storm and Wave.

Why isn't Red Volcano Zone in STJR Illusion?

And for some reason the Sonic R unlockable only sends you to the level I just mentioned, and not the actual Sonic R levels. Why is that happening?

Monster Iestyn, Red Volcano Zone won't be a secret Zone in the final version of the game. So, there's not much point to put the level in.

Oh... and another thing... You listed Ground the Fox as Ground the Hog in the credits, CZ64.

EDIT: And another... What on earth is MiniGL? Why is it in the Launcher?? It doesn't work!

Do you see the little ? button on the bottom-right? Click on it, then move your mouse around the launcher.

I also doubt that I'll remake Carnival to fit all 9 zones. It would have to be careful planning, and it would be too long. Probably more than a minute to finish one lap. And yes, 2 more characters mean Wave and Storm. There's tons of Speed characters, so we need more flight and power characters.

For Ground the "Hog" mistake, I'll fix it once I release a small patch. But since there's no Master Server, there's no hurry.

And until the MS comes back up, I'll take a break from this project to help out with another project here. When it's up, the patch will contain that spelling fix, Turtle Man's fixed code, probably Sky Road and Babylon Guardian, and something cool for Time Attack that I'm not going to say, since I might not get it working right.

Chaos Zero theres a giltch when your in egg factory and you get on the blue riding part as any character when you jump on it it makes you fall of the race track and to the bottom of bit on the the race track can you fix this?

Please make the patch a small file size if you can because my crappy router kept cutting off the download when I tried to get this. It was supposed to be a little less than a 10 minute download and it took 3 hours to get it to download right.

I already moved the OGG files to a new file. And when I had to resend the srb2riders.ridr file to Senku, along with 2 character files, it was around 5MB, not 48MB. The music file is around 32MB, which won't be on the patch.

And Scourge, just don't jump on it. Although, I might end up putting a 3D area on it, so that you'll get sucked on the Zoom Tube if you're either on the floor, or on the air.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
steveb96 said:
2. with the md2 models tails,knuckles,amy,jet,and eggman look screwed up.
Multiple model support does not work, which is why you only get the Sonic model.

That's half wrong.

If Sonic had SONC sprites, and Tails had TALS sprites, a model for SONC would only affect Sonic and one for TALS would affect Tails.

I think FSX is right,you have to do something I think tho.
Like if I added Wizardrider and MD2 Models.Sonic would have the Wiazard guy and Tails would have his shoes? showing.

Glitch time!
srb20016.png

Happens to me randomly when entering the nights mode at STJR Illusion.

Problem: At least in 1P mode, clearing STJr Carnival brings you to RVZ1. Fully working. You don't die in the lava, just lose rings over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back