Post your Desktop

Sith Luna. Had it since I bought a new PC about half a year ago.

atwtht.jpg

LZZqBIR.jpg

Saw this made by the Sonic 2 HD team or one of the guys from the team at least, so I YOINK'd it for my desktop.

That wallpaper looks nice. But the fact images are compressed by Windows, then uploaded to imgur which compresses it even more kinda takes away that feel, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
6Q20ku6.png
don't judge me ;w;

Emu8086 is there because of a school thing, if I ever decide to use x86 ASM for anything I might just use FASM tbh

a8931d5659.png
I decided it was time for a new wallpaper, I was looking for PSO2 related wallpapers, but during my search I found this, it's not PSO2 related, but liked it anyway so I decided to keep it.

Last edited:
Divide.

Pc:
3HjTpqG.jpg
Phone:
hYL7CiR.png

EDIT: Windows 10 Anniversary update

Last edited:
I realize

qpdLn.jpg

Purple Heart defeating EX Dark Black with her NEXT Exe Drive. I thought it looked good enough to use as a desktop!

Yes, my phone and the TV do have higher resolutions than my PC monitor(s) .-.

cYNPny6.png
xgdnEPE.png
LGlufNn.png

It looks better on my TV, the capture device just messed the quality up a little.

sheesh your desktop resolution is like a box

I didn't even know they made monitors like that anymore

sheesh your desktop resolution is like a box

I didn't even know they made monitors like that anymore

Well, my monitors ARE OLD. My first one is a LG Flatron L1915SV and my second one a Samsung SyncMaster 957p (a CRT). But despite the fact that my Flatron is old it can give you some nice pictures if set up correctly. The CRT on the other hand gives me a nice feeling when playing really old games.
But the thing is: I don't have the monney for a new monitor right now. But I am satisfied with my current devices. It's better than nothing, right?

2early
A great game anyway!

Pc:
c8p0uo8.jpg

Phone (better quality):
suXhPNW.jpg

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back