Roly Poly Putt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charybdizs

>WTB lamp oil
Administrator
Kart Krew™️
Suddenly, a suspicious game appears!

Hmm, why does this seem so familiar? *scratches chin* I can't place it...

But don't worry, gents and ladies. This isn't the copyright infringement on Sonic Team Jr. that we are used to as of late.

The game is actually made by our very dear SSNTails, and Spazzo. They've been working on it since before SRB2ME. What a team! Give 'em a round of applause, and perhaps give them some support, if you have an iOS device sitting around waiting to be used. I know I will! Well, I would, if I had one. Is that fair enough?

On a different note, that chain grab is simply delectable.

Last edited:
Almost. It's going to be classified as Apple's Tier 1 pricing (currently $0.99 USD). Purchasing cubes in the shop is optional if you don't want to collect them. Otherwise, you can earn everything in the game with persistence and effort at no extra cost.

I have a real good question. is the Trailer music actually used in game? If so can it legally be used in SRB2 or is it like the disco room's music?

Wow I can't believe I got the title of this topic wrong. *Roly Poly Putt

fixed.

Last edited:
...Now if only my ipod touch wasn't old as dirt.
This looks really neat, but I do wonder if any other SRB2 music aside from Arid Canyon Zone will be put into this.

Well, considering Spazzo was the one who composed ACZ's tune and he's working on the project, it makes sense that he'd use the music he was directly responsible for. I'm not sure that would extend to the rest of SRB2's soundtrack, though.

Well, considering Spazzo was the one who composed ACZ's tune and he's working on the project, it makes sense that he'd use the music he was directly responsible for. I'm not sure that would extend to the rest of SRB2's soundtrack, though.

Correct you are, sir. Spazzo and Jev are involved, so some of their creations may appear familiar.

Saw this on Facebook a few days ago. Very nicely done AJ and Spazzo, I'll be downloading this when it's released in December for sure.

Soundtrack borrowed from SRB2 wouldn't be able to go very far anyway if we're going only by stuff AJ/Spazzo composed; only other tune I can think of that would be okay to use is DoomShip Zone Act 1.

If say Arrow turned out to be also on the team for this game however, things would be different. :P

Last edited:
I'd like to see this on Android if it's at all possible.
This. I only have an android device myself.

I was surprised when I first found this on facebook a few days ago. At first, I thought this was a solo project. Good on you guys!

Also, the Wizard Still Needs Food Badly. :(

This. I only have an android device myself.

I was surprised when I first found this on facebook a few days ago. At first, I thought this was a solo project. Good on you guys!

Also, the Wizard Still Needs Food Badly. :(

They'd need to bring in an Android dev and/or buy an Android device for that. Plus if they didn't bring one in, learn another platform.

From experience, iOS development is easier even though Objective-C is a huge mess to look at in comparison to Java.

From experience, iOS development is easier even though Objective-C is a huge mess to look at in comparison to Java.

Obj-C also compiles right along with C/C++. With Android's Java, you have to have part of your app in Java and essentially keep your C/C++ code in a 'DLL' and call into it...ugh.. Google just needs to make some native APIs for those who want to use native code on Android.

This is actually pretty damn good. When I saw the topic name I just thought of Rollie Pollie Ollie. If this get's released to the PC will there be a level editor so we can make our own courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back