Suggestions

Honestly if anything, I'd rather have the final boss as a fitting NiGHTS type fight, though... I don't think the devs will ever have that in mind until they finish the rest of the game.

Can you guys at least add some kind of setting to SOC that allows us to set Lighting effect manually with RGB Value (similar to ZDoom's GLDEFS) if you don't want them to be used for default game ?
Are you talking about dynamic lights? Those aren't in a state to be re-enabled in the game right now; chiri seems to get a lot of crashes with them and they're really flickery and kind of ugly anyway.

Honestly if anything, I'd rather have the final boss as a fitting NiGHTS type fight, though... I don't think the devs will ever have that in mind until they finish the rest of the game.
Thats exactly what the final boss fight for S3K was like.

Mind If I could use that sprite? (Or the one you made in sugoi.)

Um, it's fine, but remember to credit me...

But it's just the ship from Doomsday Zone.
rssIjJ8.png

Why take/request credit for a sprite Sonic Team made 20 years ago?

I Still would like to at least be able to use them, It would be really cool for some OpenGL Exclusive mods, Besides 3D Models are worse lol .

How so? At least they actually work to some extent. =V Dynamic lights didn't work on walls or so last I remember? Or they were broken in some other way, I forget now.

The code for dynamic lights is still there, so if anyone wants to compile the game with them for some reason there you go. But it's not likely they're coming back to SRB2 vanilla. (I also found them ugly anyway)

Stop me if I've asked this before, but are there any lua hooks for scripting the animation of textures? If not, gimme. I want to be able to do stuff like cycle a texture based on the player's angle.

Yeah, about that... the textures can only be retrieved/set as number values in Lua right now (which is probably their internal texture id numbers or something, I dunno really). That should probably be fixed for future versions, but for now you may be a bit stuck. =S

Well when it comes to music. Aside from adding something new, how about reworking something as well? ACZ2 is short, plain and annoyingly repetitive.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back