Ash's Generic SRB2 Questions

Damn, you uploaded your 4 minutes before mine. 'neways, mine is on the page before this one, in the second to last post on that page.

I'd like to thank YOU BOTH for helping me out. Unfortunately, I can't get exactly what I wanted...

4m94qxd.png

But it looks okay, right? Ugh, the whole thing is just one huge work-in-progress, but eventually, it'll turn out looking great (I certainly hope so).

What are you refferring to? How the sprite looks against the fence? How the fence looks against the background? I really don't get what you're trying to do here......

I just wanted it to look as flat as possible, as if it were just a main texture lower unpegged to a regular floor.

Edit: I meant the ENTIRE MAP is a work in progress, not the fence. >_>

Try running a script from a Sector that uses cam_still and then undo it when you're done in the are with another sector.

This isn't really an editing question, but:

What symbols do you think would represent the various game modes we have?

I need symbol ideas for the following: Match/Tag/Hide 'n' Seek (paired), Race/Circuit (paired), Co-op, CTF, Diver (fan-made), King of the Hill (fan-made),

Also, it'd be awesome if you could tell me any fan/player-made game modes you know of. You know, diver and the like...

For KOTH, what do you think of a circle with a hill in it? With sky and screnery behind it, and maybe some fore ground stuff. Heck, you might even want to put a flag on the hill.

Match/Tag/H&S: A fist, or a ring with a motion-blur trail. For H&S and Tag, I would imagine a stick person tagging someone else.

Race: Pretty easy. Sonic's shoe, or a checkered flag.

Co-op: Silhouettes of Sonic and Tails' heads, faced in the same direction. That, or the Honic Hewoes symbol.

CTF: Also easy. A solid-colored flag, or colored silhouettes of Sonic and Knuckles' heads facing towards each other, as if in conflict.

Diver: A dolphin?

King of the Hill: Best I can think of is a crown.

Purple would work best if ya think about it (red + blue = yeah), but we know the color purple is nearly impossible to grasp in SRB2; at least for now. Black it is, then.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back