• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Big problem with this Wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I sent you the wad... (in case you havent noticed) although I'm not sure thats how you wanted it..

Okay thats what I was wondering if you wanted it that way or if you wanted it the other way around.

To put it the other way around just set the walls to be impassible and put in front main textures.

Yeah. but i dunno which way it should be..if it's above the ground, the level is too easy. if it's on the ground, it won't look too cool..i want to combine both idea's, so you can see over the walls but not be able to jump over them, and it'll have water there too(Of course you have to see that too..). Sort of like half sea, half land, but you can't touch the water(You might be able to if there might be an act 2.)

If you want to see through the walls but not able to get through them then make them impassible WITHOUT adding front main textures.

But just dont set the linedefs where the sectors are attached to impassible, otherwise you will walk for a little while and then get stuck..

Ummm..how do you select all of the walls inside the 2nd square easily? It'll take forever to make them all impassable..Even using Ctrl select doesn't help, because i accidentally click somewhere else and make the selection stop, then i gotta do it again.

Okay this is easy

Press "S " so you are only in linedef mode

Then Hold shift and drag the mouse over all of the linedefs (accept for the thok barrier and the one right next to it) then hold Ctrl and click on the linedefs that you dont want to me impassible.

Right click on one of the highlighted linedefs and choose impassible.

Shaflugi said:
To put it the other way around just set the walls to be impassible and put in front main textures.

No no no! *sound of spitting coffee* Never use Impassable linedefs in SRB2. Also, the only time you should ever use main textures is for sector borders (GFZGRASS) and off-map control sectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back