• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[Boo Tech] - Presents 3D Maps for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo

Darksider
Yo, so uh here is my Three Dimensional(Simply by 3D) Map editing thread, by Spikes Productions(SP) by me, anyways, so right now i am working on a map called Emerald Bay, so here is how it is right now:

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/BigheartedBlondFurseal

Notes: Yeah i ain't done with every single "thing" at the start, but i am working on it. By the way i am planning on making a skybox, so GFZ textures will replace it for now.

If want progress with screenshots here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is my first NORMAL single player stage(without counting SUGOI II).

Attachments

• srb20025.png
    srb20025.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 603
  • srb20024.png
    srb20024.png
    86 KB · Views: 635
Last edited:
Looking great so far! It inspired me to go back and finish my first map from about a month ago. Does this zone have a name?

I love how open it is so far. Looks like there's a lot to explore and find, which is a great thing! Can't really say I have any huge issues with it and I'm excited to see what comes of this.

I think its just me but the level name doesn't suit the level it self but other than that. A great start!

Very open and i assume you have exploration considered for the map? Since it would make it much more enjoyable to play on. Looking forward for future updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back