Post your pics/art here!

By the way, do you post your artwork on DeviantArt?
Although I do have a DeviantArt, I rarely use it. I try, however, to post stuff on there from time to time but it's a bit tedious in my opinion. (labeling what kind of art it is takes more time then drawing it)

Did a few concept drawings for characters I've came up with.
CirrusConceptColorV1.png

PastelDianeConceptColorV1.png

AltoFreezorStratusConceptColorV1.png

AshleyEmbersConceptColorV1.png

Are those Tails' tails coming out of the back of his head?

Anyways, I've dabbled in a bit of drawing lately, myself.

6xsWW5E.jpg

L6EeigO.png

eK8V87p.png

Eh, why not. This is some of my artwork. It is ordered from oldest to newest, I think.

PFBS-Label2.png

This one is probably my oldest creation and underwent the most changes. At first it was a pencil drawing then I made it on the computer. Since a lot of hot sauce labels are either about death or sex, I thought it would be funny to have something kinda cute, but a bit demented for a label.
CGFS-Label2.png

Same as above but a lot newer.
yourfourUpload.png

Done for a 16 year old who has a birthday on leap year. I am the guy on the right doing the muttley laugh. I was originally going to do troll face, but I liked the muttley one better.
babyshopping.png
Trogstocking1.jpg

And now for something completely different. (It counts right?)
eyesforyou.png

I hope that pun didn't physically hurt anyone, but sometimes I love terrible puns.

Something I started, but really dislike. I do not yet have the technical skill to complete it as I'd like to. Normally when that happens, I get rid of stuff like this, but I don't like the unfinished feeling that leaves. So instead I'll post it here, incomplete, but done with. I've learned from this, so I don't think it's going to waste. I think I'll take another stab at this again after I practice a bit more. (Poop in the sky!)

glT3Rz1.png

Last edited:
It's so cool, because although it is obviously full of flaws and has some bad geometry in it, one can clearly see the idea behind it. Even appreciate the idea. It reminds me of some of the World of Goo levels that took place at sunset, actually. Sort of high contrast actually, portraying the most blackened industrial landscapes of humankind with the bright colors of the earth's sunset.

It'd definitely be cool for you to retry this picture a few years down the line, after you've gotten more experience.

If anybody minds seeing a furry picture, (in a negative way) then here's a spoiler tag so you don't see it when scrolling:

what_are_you_looking_at__by_jayoshi36-d6sv8qi.png

It was drawn on paper in about thirty minutes, but it took two hours (or three? I don't remember) to shade.

sdfg.png

Here's the description from my Deviantart of Vivid: This kind hearted, easily irritated, morally strong young Punetian has a nack for adventure & exploration of his world & others. He has a big sense of justice and respects those who boundlessly believe in their dreams. He is also very reckless, zooming straight into battle if something or someone is threatening the innocent, his friends & family and his path. If someone stands in his path, looking for a fight he'll join in without hesitation even with ignorance on one's nature, personality, or skills. Which usually gets him into trouble. This Is none other then Vivid Sniper, Who is the main character of my upcoming comic Golden Instinct.

Last edited:
I'm better at making music than drawings. Here are three of my digital compositions, from oldest to newest:

Blizzard on the Ice Cap (Based on the Ice Cap Zone theme): http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/494544
The Princess is Not Dead Yet: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/533718
Moon: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/539467

I used "Linux Multimedia Studio" (LMMS) to create these. I want to buy FL Studio, but the demo crashes obsessively on my computer.

These are actually really nice. Especially Blizzard on the Ice Cap.

Oh my god that Blizzard on the Ice Cap thing is amazing. ._. Love it.
Anyway, my art? Uhhhh... have a few bits of it.

A random comic I threw together with a few sprites for the laughs.
DAMNITNOOOO_zps3acbd097.png

Picture of Inferno Renzal. AKA, Burning-Hog. At least the character I associate with Burning-Hog.
InfernoEpic_zpsed06c285.png

Super Mystic Tails. (Not 100% my work, the original sketch was by SMS.)
AAAA_zpsd929705e.png

A friend's fan character. Thing. Cyan Aqua The Wolf. OMG WAT ELEMENT IS DAT.
CyanAqua_zpsb1acc635.png

And my most recent revamp of one of my older characters, Sam.
SaaaaaaamProfileIcon_zpsb292519b.png

Whatcha guys think?

Oh, and a pic I just did.
Cal Oblisk (AKA Burning-Fox, moi) getting absolutely pwned by CHOPPER. D:
b5da231b-7ca9-4026-9d1b-8dda52a28228_zpsd5ee97c7.jpg

Last edited:
I do quite a lot of art and graphics so I figured, why not post something.

This is a capital G I made that can also look like a huge range of different things and items: Cell, Brain, Fan, record player, skateboard bearing, Etc.

What does it look like to you?

To me, it looks like a circle with a censor bar over it. There's no discernible way to tell if it's a G. The black bar doesn't fit because of the background.

The "bar" against a black background makes it look more like a G. If you turn your attention to the top left corner of the picture you can see what it's SUPPOSED to look like. o3o Anyhow, more random art from later back... MADE ON 3DS with COLORS 3D.

OLD Team Trickster with a crappy background.
1319957-ArRJGj-gj-da8rnR.jpg

Super Mystic Sonic.
1402139-3ySsHGGNTs11Ugmf.jpg

Shadow The Hedgehog.
1402140-MVUtD504jK859rQM.jpg

A Jetty-Syn with a crappy BG.
1402146-ulnF-5EW3Cr4OPeY.jpg

And some stuff with PC, all of which are not 100% my work. (Sketches once again done by SMS)

Super Mystic Sonikku again.
SuperMysticSonic_zpsdb68135d.png

Super Mystic Teirusu.
SMT_zpsc2062786.png

Hyper Mystic Tails (AKA, a pile of ash)
HyperMysticTails_zpsd28871f4.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back