Mystic Realm: The Second Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shambles

Has anyone completed Mystic Realm: The Second Quest?
I have, its a more harder version of mystic realm with the normal enemys but dark (I call them Darkbots) so silver (silver2.wad found on srb2ffh) cannot control them

Did I miss something during my absence? Sounds like a rip-off of Mystics biggest add-on ever...

at leats it's not on Mystic's homepage

Ugh, neither of you get it, yet its so old and official done by Mystic, its basically two new enemies, all enemies are harder and the temples are
in different locations, textures are different as well.

basically a version of mystic realm built in the normal mystic realm, and yes it is old, you can get to it by using map change in multiplayer, I think its map b1

yeah, I can't complete it, but did you use startrings or do something to use map change in single player? I have used map change in single player before, you have to go on multiplayer, use map change, then go on single player, but it doesn't always work though, you could have easily turned god mode on.

on Edge said:
Mystic recolored his own Zones and stole Chaotic Darkness's enemies. D:
Actually, I recolored my own zones and got full permission to use Chaotic Darkness's enemies. Big difference ^_~

You can reach the second quest by getting all 75 emblems, but honestly, it's not really worth the effort. It was a rather ill-conceived idea with no effort put into it.

Mystic said:
on Edge said:
Mystic recolored his own Zones and stole Chaotic Darkness's enemies. D:
Actually, I recolored my own zones and got full permission to use Chaotic Darkness's enemies. Big difference ^_~

You can reach the second quest by getting all 75 emblems, but honestly, it's not really worth the effort. It was a rather ill-conceived idea with no effort put into it.
ahhh so dreamy LOL

Yeah big difference. Hey Mystic! I think I might just create a sonicGL post just to wind you up!

I would've liked it if it didn't take 75 emblems to unlock.

I love Mystic Realm. It's hard, but in a "I WANT to get better" way.

Kilron said:
I would've liked it if it didn't take 75 emblems to unlock.

I love Mystic Realm. It's hard, but in a "I WANT to get better" way.

A Person I just made up said:
Hmmmm, the only thing I can say is, well....meow

See I like mystic realm too, bit hard to find the endings but, I like it, but Kilron, even the person I just made up makes more sense than you, you said
Kilron said:
"I WANT to get better" way.

Are you Ill?

where is it?!?!?!?!?

where can i get mysicrealm wad?!?!!? its drivin me crazy!!! everyone hosts a server with mysticrealm!!! i wanna have fun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down. Look at the Addons section of srb2.org and click Featured Addons.

And then cease from asking us such an obvious question ever again. *shot*

Ugh, Taila, aka Taliawilson aka catgirl (most probably) for god's sake ask questions normally like everyone else, if you could
act normal on the master server that would help as well, also if you actually looked at the main site properly you
would've found it, along with forum rules, infact while you're at it look in the rules section of the forums, look at the master server
rules that are in there and take note.

Sciky said:
Ugh, Taila, aka Taliawilson aka catgirl (most probably) for god's sake ask questions normally like everyone else, if you could
act normal on the master server that would help as well, also if you actually looked at the main site properly you
would've found it, along with forum rules, infact while you're at it look in the rules section of the forums, look at the master server
ok sorry

Sciky said:
oh and im not catgirl! im her friend!

Yea, The Mystic realm map B9 I think, you can't possably finsh.... I would kick the crap outta eggman then just sit there. The level never finshes, I just wait for my death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back