• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Techno's Turd Wall~

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoGod

Game Breaker
So I have recently started using Zone Builder and while I was playing around with it I had an idea for something I can upload for everyone, here is what I have so far.

CMuba9N.png

o4BxIeB.png

nswlbN8.png

LRjqSa4.png

It is still far from finished.

Last edited:
Looks better than my first attempt at map making.

Looks interesting so far

I'd suggest lowering the walls so that the map doesn't look like I'm inside of a building, and that I'm actually outside in the snow. Right now, this part of the map looks a little too "Boxy" IMO. A Skybox might help, right now the walls look a bit too basic.

Either way, these map projects are looking pretty good, man. Keep at it.

Progress has been made on the pack still far from finished but I have a few cool bros helping me out to make it a joke/serious boss rush pack.

lhEe8pv.png

Bi2GFCF.png

I am going to bring this thread back from the dead to post progress on version 2.0 of MonitorsPlus, I think this would be better instead of constantly bumping the wad with unnecessary updates on how the update is progressing. I have already posted this picture on the MonitorsPlus thread but I might as well upload it here too.
hII9016.png

Version 2.0 of MonitorsPlus is coming along nicely, our target of overall monitors before release is 40 so as you can see we are 5 monitors away.
O53qvwB.png

Got no pictures to share today but I do have a bit of news to share instead, MonitorsPlus v2.0 is nearly done we just have to code a few more monitors and then we will test it out to see if it is good for release.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Actually I lied, I do have a picture to share. Look you can now spawn vanilla monitors!
UjdZyHg.png

The Monitor Icon reminds me of the Metroid Logo.
The Shield looks really neat with those colors. How exactly does it work?

It summons a bolt of lightning that strikes foes directly below you, and the higher you are from the ground, the more powerful it is.

As you can see we reached our target of 40 monitors but we are going to continue adding a few more ideas we have had then we can release.

i3eRQo8.png

Oooo this has peaked my interest even more. I wonder what the other monitors are

All 50 monitors are now in MonitorsPlus v2.0, now it is just down to sprites and testing then the update will be out for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back