SRB2CB - Community Build (Final 1.09.4 Version!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DashFox2007 said:
MattW_CFI said:
Why did you take out the "Press Y to exit" screen after pressing exit game on the main menu? That is really bad for the people that accidentally press it, as it means they have to reload the program and all that.

Maybe that was a bad choice, it just personally annoyed me that I always had to press enter twice to exit the game, and I didn't think it would be much of an issue, because I've never once pressed the quit game thing on accident. The exit game shortcut has the y/n thing still though.

Also Some people use the F key for playing :D

REVIEW

I have prepared a review. If you don't wan't to read it, you don't have to.

beautiful, just beautiful ( in openGL )
I especially like the fog lighting.
I like the jump dive and sonic boom.
gameplay:10/10
visuals:10/10
openGL:10/3
concept:10/10
thank you for releasing this

noob said:

This sucks
In Conclusion I Love This Mod it's my favourite next to ssbss

Just tried this out.

I liked the particles and new effects in OpenGL. (a working fading effect, yay !)

Did you change sonic's gameplay ? I felt he was somewhat heavier (starts slower, stops slower too). I could be fooled by the new camera settings though...

PS: The link to dynamic 2D wad seems to be broken, after clicking download, MediaFire says the file is not on the server anymore !

I can't run OpenGL in this EXE. (My computer can still run it with the normal and other EXE's though.) Whenever I try to run it in OpenGL it gives me errors.

Ezer.Arch said:
SRB2CB has received a page in SRB2Wiki

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/SRB2CB

I'd like to know (from DashFox2007) if I can copy and adapt the info from 1st post to finish the page.

Thanks.

Oh, of course, please take any of my quotes and use them how ever you want.

Also as a side note, I don't intend on maintaining this anymore, hopefully someone, or a few other people from the comunity could carry on with this concept.

And in case this wasn't clear, any code that I wrote myself in here is free for anyone to use without credit, I intended for this to be something where anyone can add stuff to srb2 for the purpose of helping modders to be less restricted in making new content for srb2, hopefully this concept and some of it's features could carry over to the main srb2, or someone else mantaining a similar, updated project by the time srb2 may addition gets released.

Jellybones69 said:
I can't run OpenGL in this EXE. (My computer can still run it with the normal and other EXE's though.) Whenever I try to run it in OpenGL it gives me errors.

Any help?

I've gotten that message a few times with all of the SRB2 EXEs when I try to run them in OpenGL.
But it still opens and runs perfectly. I don't know why your's isn't doing the same...

Koopadawg said:
i like it. i wish it was for my mac though.

I actually do have a mac version of this, if you know how to use Xcode, you can compile it yourself very easy, I've updated the source code project to be compatible with tiger and leopard.

Why would Koopadawg know how to compile code? *Shot*

I need to stop making these stupid posts while in a bad-ish mood before I get into trouble. D:

DashFox2007 said:
Koopadawg said:
i like it. i wish it was for my mac though.

I actually do have a mac version of this, if you know how to use Xcode, you can compile it yourself very easy, I've updated the source code project to be compatible with tiger and leopard.
what is compile and xcode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back