SRB2 Soundtrack Download?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll Begin

🐑✨
Are there any good downloads out there of the SRB2 soundtrack that are the highest quality possible and loop perfectly?

There's one on srb2.org which is in the highest quality, but the tracks don't loop. I'm not aware of any download with looping tracks.

Well... I customized my own. I got the oggs from music.dat, had them play twice with Audacity, with the loops in the right place, and had them fade out for 5 seconds in the last loop. So basically, what you'd call a normal OST. I would share it, but 2.1 is coming out soon, and I'd rather remake this "OST" for that version. After that, I figure I'll share it. Also, some of the songs loop twice when they should loop just once, but I can't be bothered to fix that.

Uh, don't hold your breath. It might be a while before 2.1 is released.
It's mostly because I don't feel like fixing the tiny details missing, so I might as well just redo everything in one go when it comes out. I can wait.

Most of it hasn't changed any.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the credits theme receive a major revamp? Particularly the piano at the very end...

Last edited:
Not to mention the unnecessary remix of Midnight Freeze Zone. The new one is nice and all, but it just doesn't capture the lovely icy atmosphere of the original song.

Exactly what Ice said. ...Appropriate nickname.
Though I did include both versions in my playlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back