• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jazz's Scratching Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzz

Welcome!

Finally I took courage to make a thread and post my stuff, projects and crazy ideas.

So well, here are some maps I made:

yKyhwnl.png

PbvTR06.png
w86BAOQ.png

pDv1DAQ.png
hgbVUdh.png

St2i0VX.png

Credits to White T.U, Boinciel and Prisina for the textures. Thank you!
Some small maps for a Physattk mod for a friend. Still trying to improve myself in the mapping area.

That's all for now. I'll update this post with new contents eventually.

Felicia says Good Bye!

srb20000.png

Last edited:
Ooh nice, so you ended up making a thread! Looking forward to more updates and content, keep it up!

Thanks guys!

I've been working on another two maps today:

9IZ7mbC.png

YebAdgS.png
LHLv6N3.png

wdEwNEu.png

This one is still in early WIP. I'll have to add more details and maybe modify the layout a bit, also huge thanks to AxelMoon for the green water flat and the Discord community for the tips.

oh god no

My childhood trauma has returned from my unconscious.

...And looking really cool! It's amazing, really. Even the water isn't blue like in the good old Sonic 1. You got the details spot on, my friend.

Decided to pick up Zone Builder after a long break (Been busy with IRL stuff).

srb20000.gif

srb20001.gif

Probably going to make this an exploration map of some sorts.

Also, two skyboxes I found on my folders:

srb20001.gif

srb20000.gif

(I really need to change the clouds on this one)

FalseFixedBluemorphobutterfly

Wow. That Red... level looks amazing and that simple skybox with the red gradient is lovely. The overall colour scheme is nice and it works,suprised no one has done that before.

The other skyboxes are great too, especially that city one.

Nice work dude!

MK.exe said:
Wow. That Red... level looks amazing and that simple skybox with the red gradient is lovely. The overall colour scheme is nice and it works,suprised no one has done that before.

The other skyboxes are great too, especially that city one.

Nice work dude!

Potatosack said:
I'm not sure what sort of bloody heaven that place is supposed to be, but I love it.

Nice, Jazz.

Thanks guys!

Awesome!!
Will there be a harder version? (That's coloured like SBZ act 3)

I finished a Labyrinth-esque Zone a few months ago, but I gave it another purpose.
Hopefully you'll see eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back