Not open for further replies.

Lach

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Uh... yeah.

TlCfMTp

According to this wiki tutorial there's supposed to be an SRB2 game configuration option to tick, but I can't find it in my list. It shouldn't have anything to do with me using a Mac but I could be wrong.

I'm also encountering an issue loading these files.

dtenkTk

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
.cfg files seem corrupted or messed up, That is why they don't pop up in the list, try reinstalling ZB,

I can make no guarantees for ZB working on a Mac. I've never tested it.

The error messages in the image you posted are cut off. Can you show them in full? Also, could you upload your copies of Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg and Srb2TD-10.cfg?

I can make no guarantees for ZB working on a Mac. I've never tested it.

I'm well aware of this. Please don't feel obligated to help if you feel this situation is a little too extraneous!

The error messages in the image you posted are cut off. Can you show them in full? Also, could you upload your copies of Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg and Srb2TD-10.cfg?

Whup. Glad you pointed this out because I think it actually identifies the issue, plus it's the same in both files.

CMz1vMl

Now that we know this I doubt you'd need to look at the config files, but here they are anyway just in case it's an issue with the way the wrapper handles installation: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1t50c7d549qhj/SRB2_ZB_configs

Thank you for your time!

Looks like it's failing to remove the spaces after the keys and the = sign. Since it works fine on Windows, I have to assume it's an OS thing, so I can't do anything about it, sorry.

No problem! Thank you for looking into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back