Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really...

• NO!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*says sarcastically*Right...................*ends sarcasm* So your saying that now Mr. Vasquez isn't allowed to express his creativity? You are screwed up in the head....... His ideas may be weird but they're creative... You're like Nickelodeon by limiting his creativty...now that's not cool, dude! That's not cool!

What's wrong with him now? Vasquez was doing work like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac long before he landed the contract with Nick to do Zim. And if you think that makes him psychotic, or whatever word you want to use, I suggest you stay away from the media in general.

Yeah, the comic industry seems to be a magnet for deranged, grunge-ish stuff nowadays. I wouldn't have it any other way, either- Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Lenore and Bunnywith are required reading for anyone who desires safe passage into the afterlife.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
*says sarcastically*Right...................*ends sarcasm* So your saying that now Mr. Vasquez isn't allowed to express his creativity? You are screwed up in the head....... His ideas may be weird but they're creative... You're like Nickelodeon by limiting his creativty...now that's not cool, dude! That's not cool!

I just never saw this side of him as I only knew about Zim...That show doesn't seem crazy, it's hilarious, but JTHM is just so...creepy and always about death and killing. It seems like he doesn't enjoy life and writes a lot of messed up or crazy things. That's all I was saying...

Cory the Hedgehog said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:

I just never saw this side of him as I only knew about Zim...That show doesn't seem crazy, it's hilarious, but JTHM is just so...creepy and always about death and killing. It seems like he doesn't enjoy life and writes a lot of messed up or crazy things. That's all I was saying...
Oh that's ok then... I've known about JTHM for a long time... haven't read it though.....

I'm a fan of all of Jhonen's works, as disturbing as some people may say.

Honestly, if you don't like it, don't come to us confirming that.

Jhonen is a genius comic-artist. He did Zim, which had the awesome limited by Nickolodeon (One of the lines from his scripts was "Well fuck you Mr. Bear! You lie! YOU LIE!"). JTHM is just awesome because it's about killing people. I like to see people killed.

Sykotic said:
Jhonen is a genius comic-artist. He did Zim, which had the awesome limited by Nickolodeon (One of the lines from his scripts was "Well **** you Mr. Bear! You lie! YOU LIE!"). JTHM is just awesome because it's about killing people. I like to see people killed.

You've got problems...

Whew! Bump! Anyway. I saw this, and had to reply. Anyway, I do agree that JTHM is a little messed up, but that's why I love it. Also, if you think reading the wikipedia article is creepy, definitely do not read it. I personally love reading Johnny. I've only read the first 2, and half of the 3rd. Also having friends, who are Cykotic, like my friend Fluff Bunny, and my friend Goat, and also a friend who's a living version of Gaz, it's pretty easy getting use to. Also, the next best thing to Johnny is "Squee's wonderful big giant book of unspeakable horrors". It has an early version of Ms. Bitters! Then there's Filler bunny. A comic about a little pink bunny. I found an animation of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP_vONTI9i8 Sorry. I should stop typing stuff now, before I start getting into the ways Nny (Johnny) kills people. Yeah. OK then.

Jhonen is awesome! :mrgreen: Also, just brainstormed this, but for halloween, I'm going to make a Johnny the Homicidal Hedgehog WAD for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back