Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Mine was actually made for how you trigger the Emblem radar in my levels.

I was partly inspired by the Dragon Radar from the Dragon Ball series

I got bored of the old Legion avatar pretty quick, so now I've changed it to Sinon from the third arc of Sword Art Online. I really enjoy the show and I can't wait to see how this new season will turn out.

Jasper with a nose, drawn by Alice as a commission. He's cute, and it makes for a good replacement for the drawing I was using before considering it was colorless.

1cTSjtO.png

Last edited:
An awesome picture drawn for me by Left2Fail.

rd_by_left2fail-d82gyjc.png

Decided to post here again because this one will certainly stay for a while.

@Virt gimme that model now. It looks great.

My avatar is pretty much Special Agent Fox Mulder being recruited into the TARDIS, to begin his travel in space and time with the Doctor, and while at it, searching for his sister.

Mine is from Pokemon Movie 5.
I took a screenshot when I saw that face because of how epic I found it.

You can write things like this on the image:
"OMG I found my first shiny Pokemon. It's a Gyarados."
"My face when my parents discovered that I was watching MLP"
"My face when I got SSB4"

Last edited:
My avatar is a panel from a page of a webcomic called Surrealist Obituaries, which was draw by Phillip Saxxon. I added the color myself, in the laziest way possible.

Unfortunately, I can't link to the comic anymore, because the website went offline several years ago, and the artist's deviantart page consists solely of extreme weight and body expansion artwork. It's a shame, too, because it was one of my favorite comics and now it is almost impossible to find any of the pages.

Bump to the new year

Mine's the "No Fun Allowed" SWATbot. I used Gimp to create a .gif of it rattling intensely.

pV2bSME.gif

IzLxtWD.png

JlToiGM.png

...I thought I was pretty clever here~

give or take the space between the x and the 3

THREAD, I COMMAND YOU TO RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.

welp, my last avatar lasted a good year and a half. TIME FOR A NEW ONE.

I’ve been in a Warhammer 40k mood lately and got a guy on another forum to make this for me by commission.

Full image
Chaos%20Thousand%20Sons%20Rubric%20Marine.jpg

6ZHGnR4.png
My profile picture originated from this bug which was also my very first post in this forum. I took some screenshots while I was experiencing this glitch. However, I liked that one shot so much that I've made fun out of it and made the crawler somewhat possessed by giving him red eyes.
Yeah, I was really bored when this idea came up

Cats, cats, cats! Carol is no exception from my appreciation of cats.

The character is Carol, a character from Freedom Planet. At the time of signing up, I was really into Freedom Planet and actively playing it. Carol was also the only animated GIF character that didn't break your avatar file size rule.

Last edited:
It’s the only thing I’ve ever known; losing my identity

Plutia, from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

I'd ask for a name change too but I think it's still been too soon since my change to Nekoishi.

Anybody that was around years ago probably already knows what mine is all about.

Obviously it's a stop sign, but there's a bit more to it.

Basically, I used to run the IRC chatroom #srb2fun. Back then, I ruled with a bit of an iron fist, mainly out of necessity at the time since we were having a really bad problem with stupid people. I tended to have a very short fuse for dealing with people, giving them a single warning by simply saying "Stop", and kicking/banning them if they continued with whatever was irritating me. It turned into a small in-joke in the community, and I can't remember having any other avatar at the time, so I decided to humor it and make my avatar a stop sign. I haven't updated it since.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back