Ambient Library Zone (libraryzone.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I foolishly posted the original of this wad in the editing section (Ive only really uploaded a few wads to this site so i didn't really know where to post this XD) Although i wasn't quite done so i guess it might have counted there for a while... XP. Anyways, I guess I've finished working on a library themed wad (its one of my first so, I don't expect it to be the best thing in the world) Although some people may like it. It was a bit cramped so i made an outside area.

Anyways, I was expirimenting (spelling check) with the new stuff in SRB2.
Blah blah blah, ect. Screenies:

k1ampw.jpg

and

23jhesl.png

I guess you could have a tiny bit of fun here, maybe not. I have low self asteem so i hate myself all the time anyways XD. Anyways, even if you sincerely hate this with all of your might, thank you for reading this post and testing it out.

Map14 - Match Level

-edit-
Forgot to upload it, sorry.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmdnjtm3t40 is the one I made before starting this topic. The original was a bit different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cramped, rings need to be deaf'd so they float in the air, outside area was not discovered during the playtest... and there are very few rings. Didn't follow naming conventions, and you didn't mention what gametype or what the map number was in the topic. Didn't have a level select screenshot.

Just the stuff off the top of my head, there.

it was ok. some of what prime said could be done. you need more space in it, a few more rings here and there, and apply float to the bottom of the rings

inside-it is sorta crampted and the PC screens look wird maby creat a texturs for the pc like a pic of SRB2*shot*maybe a pic of you tube ect.
outside- good but why is ther some rain a bove the pipes.
so i givit 7/10.

I would use the texture, but I'm probably going to discontinue this. I'm bad at making wads anyways >.<. Thanks for making a texture for it though : D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back