Mystic Realm v.4.4 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after playing Mystic Realm 4.4 three years ago, I'm starting to say that this is awesome. I also remembered the Mystic Realm 4.4 Beta, It was very awesome of how we get to beta test Mystic Realm 4.4 to look for errors and glitches.

Overall, nice work. I can't wait to see another Mystic Realm update when SRB2ME/1.1 comes out.

Last edited:
Hey does anybody know what the tunes are for Mystic Realm? example: tunes 1 = green flower zone 1.

Ezer.Arch said:
Mikel said:
I can't wait to see another Mystic Realm update when SRB2ME/1.1 comes out.
I'm having the same felling we will have some surprises soon.
You won't. I haven't touched MR in some time, so any SRB2ME port would be started after release if I get around to it.

I was just found a really weird glitch in mystic realm. If you go to multipolayer then do host game dont change any setting (like difficulty and mode) then make the starting map jade coast zone 1 and start. Type in the consol map mapb9 and then play on.

EDIT: I just realized it works with map mapb1-9

jet said:
I was just found a really weird glitch in mystic realm. If you go to multipolayer then do host game dont change any setting (like difficulty and mode) then make the starting map jade coast zone 1 and start. Type in the consol map mapb9 and then play on.

So what is supposed to happen if you do that? If I follow your instructions it takes me to Verdant Forest Zone 3 in Second Quest and nothing else happens.

SpiritCrusher said:
jet said:

So what is supposed to happen if you do that? If I follow your instructions it takes me to Verdant Forest Zone 3 in Second Quest and nothing else happens.

I think he think that Mystic thinks he miss a bug...I think.

(Aka. Jet probably doesn't know you can map map in multiplayer or thinks 2nd quest is a bug when it is not.)

jet said:
OHHHHH I didnt know it was second quest!

Collect 75 emblems to unlock 2nd Quest in Single Player.

(75 emblems...

75?

75?!!

Argh! 75 @.@)

In multiplayer, 2nd Quest is already unlocked by default.

http://wiki.srb2.org/wiki/Levels_(Mystic_Realm)#Second_Quest

It was hard but i finally got all 75 emblems and now I'm going to celebrate by eating [spoiler:1ac10e89a5]this cupcake and some pie[/spoiler:1ac10e89a5]

Glad that you put it up here, I was looking for it on the SRB2 site but it was updated :P . As usual, I can't finish Sunken Plant Zone...

Second quest PAZ1-3 & MRZ are still inaccessible. >_>

...not that they're different in any way, but the levels for them DO exist.

Also, now that I think of it... the first Sonic emblem is a piece of cake to reach. At least, I thought so.

Then again, I'm also the one who Perfect Bonus'd Nitric Citadel, so...

Man its been a long time.

Anyway question how come i downloaded the miror version and its not connecting ot the internet while... im clearly connected to the internet.

Is there ever going to be a new version? It's that i have no problems with this one...I was just wonderin if you can make Match levels or race levels for a new version if you wanted to. But still this version is still great!

We'd probably have to at least wait until ME is unleashed onto the world, and also go by what Mystic said close to the top of this page.

i have convereted some of the levels (the whole first quest only). i just need allowance from mystic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back