• Sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Luigi is here!!
This time the character isn't tall at all, but it's still highres. I decided to even shade a lot more.

But I have Great News! The is a new version of Luigi in the Mysrb2addon section. He now shoots fire balls and the GoKart soc can now be use online, it doesn't kick people anymore. I thank Draykon for telling me a simple trick to fix it. So if you have the old one replace the old one with this new one.

Gokart can be used online with out a problem

http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

Ignore that naruto stuff on that old picture. That picture is not on there anymore.
luigicustom.png

You finished it? Already? Well actually I've never made a character so I don't really know how long it takes. But this looks really cool! :eek:

I'm fast at it. People usually take longer. Took me about 15hrs to do.

Gives it more variety, one shirt color changes and the other overolls changes.

Man, you are the fastest wadder in the universe. The gokart.soc is really cool too, except for the fact that only luigi can handle it while jumping. Jumping with someone else sends you flying! You can wad fast, and good at the same time. You own XWE.

I like it, though he should shoot fireballs instead of rings.

Your SOC gives me an Idea for Mega Man's ability (yes, I hope to make mega man after protoman), namely his slide.

And the kart works fine for me, did you add the SOC sasuketo uzuchihamaki? (is that name someone from naruto?)

Well if you just stand still then hold spin. You won't go crazy with speed. And I won't to know why my soc C-Kick people.

I don't mean crazy with speed, I mean... Have you tried adding the soc and then jumping with someone other than Luigi? You go flying like a rocket farther than a spindash jump with speed shoes.

And red, my name is a name I made up from sasuke's name, and naruto's name.

Well damn, J. You proved me wrong! I guess you CAN Wad awesomely, and shade good too. But can you not do hi-res >_>

The person who gave me the idea to make Luigi spinning his go kart was my lil brother saseto. Then I decided I can make a soc for this.

NOTE, DO NOT USE THE GOKART SOC ONLINE, IT C-KICKS PLAYERS.

I really wish it didn't do that. I'll have to find a way to fix it.

I thought you got that idea from the post when you thought there was going to be a custom Luigi and Yoshi.

Jman said:
The person who gave me the idea to make Luigi spinning his go kart was my lil brother saseto. Then I decided I can make a soc for this.

NOTE, DO NOT USE THE GOKART SOC ONLINE, IT C-KICKS PLAYERS.

I really wish it didn't do that. I'll have to find a way to fix it.

lol. Yesterday I used it online and the guy that joined got C-kicked like crazy.

Luigi & Yoshi

DanteEX said:
I thought you got that idea from the post when you thought there was going to be a custom Luigi and Yoshi.
Yeah, I think that's where he got the idea. I think that the guy who started the topic was a newbie called Blackzero. I use that as my server name, and no relation what-so-ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back