Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's got the incorrect picture for SSBB (It's from SotR). And EGM already has a bad track record when it comes to spreading false rumors.

I'd love to see sonic in ssbb, so long as knux is there too.

Sonic vs Knux in a good fighting game at last.
That would be good.

Have any of you seen the new video that ign posted about Super Smash Bros. Brawl that showed in Japan showcasing the multiplayer and also introducing Fox back in. (Well it looks like Fox.) http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Anyways it shows that there might be a crawl move, also including a move allowing you to hit people on the ground (hint:Snake's Rocket Launcher).

Phlap said:
Sonic vs Knux in a good fighting game at last.
That would be good.

a_med_fighters.jpg

Nice one, Bigboi. Don't forget Sonic Battle!

Also, with EGM and its bad habit for rumors: lol, Sheng Long! Okay, seriously... It's normally in April that they make jokes, and SSBB's revelation was LONG after that. I highly doubt they are making jokes about Sonic possibly making it in, but it's not definite. But Sonic has been the most requested character, and good 'ole Shigeru Miyamoto wants to see him in.

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic in Super Smash Bros Brawl has been requested as much as a Mario VS Sonic game. If Snake got in, Sonic will definitly be in.

Snake was originally a Nintendo character, unlike Sonic.

The developers of Metal Gear have had close relations with Nintendo, which is why you see those Mario and Yoshi figurines in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Sonic Team doesn't really have close relations with Nintendo's development team, as far as I know.

FoxBlitzz said:
The developers of Metal Gear have had close relations with Nintendo, which is why you see those Mario and Yoshi figurines in Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Sonic Team doesn't really have close relations with Nintendo's development team, as far as I know.

SADX, SA2B, SATSOTR are all exclusive to Nintendo consoles.

Just because they released a game on a platform, doesn't mean that really had close relations. Also, Konami's relations with Nintendo go all the way back to the days of the NES. Not so with Sega.

I can't source this, but I recall hearing that Naka and Miyamoto were pretty good friends, even when their companies were pretty heated rivals.

FoxBlitzz said:
and good 'ole Shigeru Miyamoto wants to see him in.

I don't believe you. I need proof. Unless I'm not supposed to be taking you seriously...

Wikipedia anyone?

Wikipedia Entry said:
In August 2006, Sakurai and Shigeru Miyamoto stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog was the most requested third-party character to be included. In the October 2006 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, they expressed that they would like to see Sonic in the game, but to date nothing has been confirmed.

A huge amount of people would like to see Sonic in the game, even the developers themselves but whether or not he WILL appear is either being disputed or having a VERY tight lid kept on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back