Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dash the Hedgehog said:
It might be cool if he transforms into Super Sonic when he gets the Smash Emblem. :wink:

Smash emblem?

Anyway, if you can turn super, don't make it during a regular match. Maybe a cool boss fight between Super Sonic and master hand or something, but certainly not in a normal match.

Smash Emblem is the thing that causes your character to do strong special attacks.

EX:Mario's Big fire blast,Link's Omni Slash like move, and possibly Sonic's Super Transformation if he is in the game.

Super mystic sonic said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
It might be cool if he transforms into Super Sonic when he gets the Smash Emblem. :wink:

Smash emblem?

In the first trailer mario was seen picking up a emblem which he then fired a large jolt of fire in front of him, then Link slashed his sword at mario with the triforce shown, then we saw Kirby with cook ability with mario in a pot. If sonic gets the power-up he turns super for a while.

Why do I never look for those names? Lets just hope you can turn those smash emblems off. It would be kinda boring if the game counted on your luck instead of skills just because of those automatic, unbeatable, undodgeable smash emblem attacks.

Super mystic sonic said:
Why do I never look for those names? Lets just hope you can turn those smash emblems off. It would be kinda boring if the game counted on your luck instead of skills just because of those automatic, unbeatable, undodgeable smash emblem attacks.

There was an item option in Melee so I believe you can take the emblems off. I hated it when the AI trys to concentrate on poke balls rather than attacking you. I once lost to a level 1 CPU because of Uber poke balls and it wasn't at the beginning.

Joshthehedgehog said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_qwAif_kIE
I just found this and I was just confused.
Which magazine is it from was my question...

Not a guarantee. It's from EGM, by the way.

That's not even a screenshot of SSBB. How on Earth can anyone believe such obvious, outrageous lies?

Super mystic sonic said:
Sonic should be in Smash Bros Brawl. Death to those who say Sonic can't do anything more then run fast, wich isn't enough for all Smash Bros' moves.

I'd say having Sonic in SSBB would ruin the series; SSB is for Nintendo characters, is it not? Last time I checked, Sonic was a Sega character.

I wouldn't mind Sonic in SSBB. As long as he doesn't rub is fail all over the Nintendo characters.

Shuffle said:
As long as he doesn't rub his fail all over the Nintendo characters.

Hehe. He. Hehe.

Anyway, I don't want him in, simply for the fanboy factor.

Super Smash Flash is an abomination of a game. I simply refuse to play it, for so many reasons I cannot list them all. For starters, it doesn't have Yoshi.

Buggy, slow, and lack of characters and moves.

Buggy, slow, and lack of characters and moves that are in the official version. Also, just Sonic is okay and fun and stuff, but Tails, Knuckles, Megaman, fanchar Blaze, Super Sonic and all those guys should disapear from Smash Flash. We're missing some REAL nintendo characters that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back