Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just now got a cell phone

I like to hum the theme song to the original power rangers when no one is around <_<

I love to sing the song from Code lyoko at the top of my lungs when no one is around >_>

I once marched around the couch with my little sister, while blasting the song E.G.G.M.A.N from SA2 battle and singing it. (true story)

I just recently got around to beating SRB2

I once made a really dirty animation featuring sonic and amy

There is an encrypted folder somewhere on my computer that contains terrible things <_>

Seanic said:
I just now got a cell phone

I like to hum the theme song to the original power rangers when no one is around <_<

I love to sing the song from Code lyoko at the top of my lungs when no one is around >_>

I once marched around the couch with my little sister, while blasting the song E.G.G.M.A.N from SA2 battle and singing it. (true story)

I just recently got around to beating SRB2

I once made a really dirty animation featuring sonic and amy

There is an encrypted folder somewhere on my computer that contains terrible things <_>

Can I see the last two :lol: sorry thats stupid.

When I think no one's paying attention (Even if they're in the room), I mutter things to myself, such as quotes from games or movies. And during some of those times, I act like a warrior. With a butterknife or other stick-like object.

I often eat bread with nothing on it.
I love to drink cola.
I play my Xbox with a PS2 controler.
I listen to game remixes on my PC (Mostly Sonic and Tetris)
I RP with several friends. My character is myself...
In the RP world, I have a Pikachu with a small shard of the Master Emerald stuck in her tail...

I can play Video Games all day without feeling interested in them (they are becoming boring and fast!!!! :cry: :cry: ).
I can drink a liter of Soda in a day, but I have to spend a week finishing a gallon of water :o :o :o :o .
I hate the thought of Bill Gates! (Stupid Nerd!)

I am also stuck on chaos zone, I have beaten it, but I cannot find the emblems. I even have the burning cavern demo!

1: I beat the heck outta my all my friends with ease, wich makes them avoid playing a game with me.
2: I eat slow. Very, very slow.
3: Even though I'm kinda a computer freak, i'm still great in running, jumping, sporting and stuff.
4: I rather avoid contact with lots of people at a school or something.
5: I like Dany Phantom (I hate nearly every show of Nickelodeon, except for Dany Phantom and Avatar)
6: I think I really have a super form sometimes. (bangs head on table untill those thoughts are over)
7: I like nearly all games where Shigery Miyamoto is the producer from.
8: I hated Sonic and his games untill I got 10.
9: I stay up really late in the Night every time.
10: I often watch Nintendo news and collect Mario figures/dolls. (I also have a Luigi doll)
11: For some reason I see Ree-c as my rival, although I never played with him longer then 1 hour, and otherwise it was just SMS vs Scorch.
12: I need a huge warm-up(3 hours) before I can play at my best in SRB2. If I'm fully warmed up, I'm capable of owning newbies and noobs with 5000 points in front of them while only playing 5 minutes. Some told me I might be best player of the SRB2 community when I'm totally warmed up.

...ego boooosting. XD

Last edited:
Super mystic sonic said:
need a huge warm-up(3 hours) before I can play at my best in SRB2. If I'm fully warmed up, I'm capable of owning newbies and noobs with 5000 points in front of them while only playing 5 minutes. Some told me I might be best player of the SRB2 community when I'm totally warmed up.

Whoa, what are you doing inside of my head?
Stupid joke aside, that isnt an odd fact. Thats bragging; which is not cool nor friend-gaining, and trust me, I learned the hard way...

1.) I'm thirteen, fourteen in January. Oh my, then why can I type correctly? Beats me.
2.) I find the classic Sonic games to be less appealing as the new ones
3.) It takes me, like, an hour to eat a full dinner plate. Conserves the taste.
4.) I run what is supposedly quite an excellent webcomic
5.) I go to bed at about four in the morning
6.) I have played PSO on my GC for a combined total of 2500 hours
7.) I can run quite fast, though I'm not exactly an incredibly athletic individual, by the true definition of the word.
8.) On rainy nights I'll sometimes sing random songs into my mic. Sometimes I save them.
9.) I live about 45 minutes away from Ritz and also moderately close to Logan/Alam's house.
10.) The Dreamcast is still my primary gaming platform.
11.) My favorite song is "Let's Go Away" from Daytona USA
12.) Another great one is "Watch Me Fly" by Crush 40
13.) I draw hentai. Yes.
14.) I have 3 copies of NiGHTS and 4 Dreamcasts
15.) Power Stone 2 is the coolest god damned fighting game ever
16.) I haven't cut my hair since late May
17.) I have never used an iPod in my life
18.) Mystic is overrated
19.) Bigboi's departure deeply saddens me. Likewise with Spazzo.
20.) My loli folder? 10 gigs. Oh my, yes.

And on a side note, I haven't showered in about 5 days. Can't smell either, so it's of no real concern to me as of yet.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
1.) I'm thirteen, fourteen in January. Oh my, then why can I type correctly? Beats me.
2.) I find the classic Sonic games to be less appealing as the new ones
3.) It takes me, like, an hour to eat a full dinner plate. Conserves the taste.
4.) I run what is supposedly quite an excellent webcomic
5.) I go to bed at about four in the morning
6.) I have played PSO on my GC for a combined total of 2500 hours
7.) I can run quite fast, though I'm not exactly an incredibly athletic individual, by the true definition of the word.
8.) On rainy nights I'll sometimes sing random songs into my mic. Sometimes I save them.
9.) I live about 45 minutes away from Ritz and also moderately close to Logan/Alam's house.
10.) The Dreamcast is still my primary gaming platform.
11.) My favorite song is "Let's Go Away" from Daytona USA
12.) Another great one is "Watch Me Fly" by Crush 40
13.) I draw hentai. Yes.
14.) I have 3 copies of NiGHTS and 4 Dreamcasts
15.) Power Stone 2 is the coolest god damned fighting game ever
16.) I haven't cut my hair since late May
17.) I have never used an iPod in my life
18.) Mystic is overrated
19.) Bigboi's departure deeply saddens me. Likewise with Spazzo.
20.) My loli folder? 10 gigs. Oh my, yes.

And on a side note, I haven't showered in about 5 days. Can't smell either, so it's of no real concern to me as of yet.

wow. for the long list i have, it can olney be summed up as this:

I am weird.

Thank you for your time.
*weird high pitched voice*

I only found out about the game when Final Demo 1.01 came out (which is later than alot of the oldbies in the community), yet I've already managed to work my way up to channel owner and forum administrator.

Back when I played the Dreamcast online (Which was when I was about 11-13), I went by the name Pika (Originally Pikachu589, but it was shortened since Quake 3's name blank wouldn't allow enough room for me to tack on any clan initials.)

Despite the fact that I'm always yelling at people for being so stupid, I myself used to be stupid back in my early internet days (not in this community, though). Bad spelling and grammar, a little roleplay, and general stupidity; I did just about everything.

I was a GameFAQs member right before I joined the SRB2 community (In fact, that's where I found out about SRB2)

My nickname, FuriousFox, was based off of my cousin's old nickname (Sly_Foxxx). Also, I didn't start using FuriousFox until I started playing Diablo 2; I decided to change since most people saw Pika as kiddy.

Since everyone is mentioning how fast they eat, I'm a quick eater. It usually doesn't take more than 5 or 10 minutes for me to complete a meal.

Even with the REALNAMES 1 command, SRB2 still doesn't give my real name. Hank is my real life nickname.

I never asked for anything that I have in this community. I never asked to be an Op in #srb2fun, I never asked to be a Beta Tester, I never asked to take over ownership of #srb2fun, and I never asked to be an Administrator here. On all of those cases, it was always either a441 or Mystic who asked me if I wanted them.

Well, that's all I can think of now. I'm sure there's more, though.

You wanna know some odd stuff about me? Find the old SRB2 EZboard on google and try to find posts by "Super Sonic Fan" (with or without spaces, I don't remember). I was a moron. :)

I tend to pick apart my food and eat specific parts first. Like the corn bread off of corn dogs. Or that somewhat crunchy coating on those packeged chicken nuggets. I even eat 1 color at a time while eating Froot Loops (Rather time-consuming). Or the frosting off of the cake before eating the cake. Or the spaghetti before the meatballs.
The only multi-part food I can think of that doesn't apply to this are sandwiches. Makes more mess than it's worth...

While I don't have the guts to play horror games (Resident evil, Silent hill, ect.), I can't help but watch when someone else plays them. Even when I was little. I was convinced I was gonna have nightmares, but I never did.

My parents like to play MMORPGs moreso than I do. They've got level 60's in World of Warcraft while I'm still in my 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back