[Open Assets] Virtual's MD2 Parade - Sonic 2006 travels to Srb2!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I LOVE THE SONIC COLORS MODEL! No, really, it's very realistic, like in the game. You are very good doing MD2s! keep up the good work!
And, as you said, anyone can ask for a specific model, isn't?
I WANT A MODEL OF EGGROBO RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. (?
Not now, but I want YOU making it. Really, you are very good making MD2s.

I LOVE THE SONIC COLORS MODEL! No, really, it's very realistic, like in the game. You are very good doing MD2s! keep up the good work!
And, as you said, anyone can ask for a specific model, isn't?
I WANT A MODEL OF EGGROBO RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. (?
Not now, but I want YOU making it. Really, you are very good making MD2s.

Hey, glad you liked my Md2's :), just by coinsidence I have a eggrobo model here. Sure I can make it for Srb2, but if you tell me for what object or character you want it, i'll happily do it.

Hey, glad you liked my Md2's :), just by coinsidence I have a eggrobo model here. Sure I can make it for Srb2, but if you tell me for what object or character you want it, i'll happily do it.

You just share the model with me. Really, you will be impressed. Can it be for a character? :V

EDIT: More speccifically, this character.

Is it a character you're making or is it a 2.1 char? (I don't check characters releases too much...)

Neither one, neither another. It's not mine, as Duon already played with him, am I wrong? And... Do you think it's released in his actual state? :V
Anyway, I'll be waiting for the model here :3

Moderator Notice:
Unrelated crap deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, just need to know one thing. This model has the same frames and animations as sonic, tails or chuckles?

I dunno :V

I have the Sonic R model and a high poly version that a friend made for BlitzSonic. WHICH ONE??????????????????????????????????????????????

EDIT(Ignore it if you don't like BlitzSonic :V): By the way, I have a youtube channel named VBlitz546. There I post my work (kinda :P) with BlitzSonic, i'm planing on doing videos of Srb2 soon.

Last edited:
I mean the eggrobo wad, lel.
Is it able to roll or anything like that? Eggrobo uses the spring and falling sprites, and the falling sprites have an edited jet flame as a part of falling.
Eggrobo uses some unique sprites for automatic rolling (psst! it's just him rotating around)

@Agustin :o my shinx&pika.wad is there :o. I am making an update to that with more Pokémon though, such as Pichu, mew, and some other possible ones.

Also, why not get the Egg Robo model from SA2? That one is pretty good.

Well, I cannot wait for more models! You were talking of a Eggrobo model? I have the Beta of the Eggrobo char, like Agustin :|

@Agustin :o my shinx&pika.wad is there :o. I am making an update to that with more Pokémon though, such as Pichu, mew, and some other possible ones.

Also, why not get the Egg Robo model from SA2? That one is pretty good.

This is strange... I have Shinx&Pikachu too! Anyway, I'll be looking at them, i loved the Infinite Air-drill thingy :B
Also, that model of Eggrobo you're talking about looks... good? :V
320px-Eggrobokart.png

I know you're working or not on that Eggrobo model, but... can I request something? You know, I have a Kirby char (doeswheeliekirbysoundfamiliartoyou?) and I wanna have a model of him to play with. Can you make a model to him? Here it is:
a83af3496c.png
dc16bac9a9.png
Did I scare you? Sorry!

Can you make it?

Alright VomitingBus456, since you are afraid of applying a skeleton to a model, I have another idea. Take your high poly 06 model, and convert the skeletal animations to frames, like you did with SADX and Sonic Colors, and also take a separate model with the skeletal animations, and send both models with the textures to me, I will then attempt to do one of these two ideas:

1.) Manually attach the skeleton to the lower - poly model
2.) Replicate the animation through compare and contrast powers of observation.

Alright VBlitz546, since you are afraid of applying a skeleton to a model, I have another idea. Take your high poly 06 model, and convert the skeletal animations to frames, like you did with SADX and Sonic Colors, and also take a separate model with the skeletal animations, and send both models with the textures to me, I will then attempt to do one of these two ideas:

1.) Manually attach the skeleton to the lower - poly model
2.) Replicate the animation through compare and contrast powers of observation.

I am not afraid, applying a skeleton to another model is a right fucking hard job. I'm not a professional pack, I'm Animator.

Well, this is way too many. No really, the game lagged after just putting in Crawla models. It got worse when I put in monitors. It's just a PC issue, but it's rather tedious trying to put so many of these back. Especially with some files being named after their SRB2 file names rather than what they actually are.

Well, this is way too many. No really, the game lagged after just putting in Crawla models. It got worse when I put in monitors. It's just a PC issue, but it's rather tedious trying to put so many of these back. Especially with some files being named after their SRB2 file names rather than what they actually are.
Play the game in windowed mode and in the smallest resolution possible, there shall be no lag.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back