unappricated sonic characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksword

Does anyone here actully like Big??
or what about cream?
and the chao?Think of the chao!!!
and what of those stupid birds from sonic riders?
or better yet,what's the deal with Chris Thordyke from sonic x
i hated him with a firey passion

got any more sonic character who don't have a lot of fame
(or you just plain dont like)

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, perhaps Amy.

If they aren't on that list, I think SEGA needs to get rid of them, or provide a reason for them to exist.

Mystic said:

If they aren't on that list, I think SEGA needs to get rid of them, or provide a reason for them to exist.

Oh, so seconded. There isn't any need for 6 zillion characters in StH.

Mystic said:

Metal Sonic: Because seeing how Eggman creates robots, you probably knew that Eggman would make a robot Sonic. Also, Metal was somewhat "Eggman's right hand man" in a few games.

No. The only rival Sonic needs is Knuckles. Metal sucks, just because he's pointless. Wow, a robot clone of the main character. Like we haven't seen that before.

Sounds to me like you want every character gone.If you think the sonic games suck fine thats your opinon but there are some sonic fans who actually like how the games get advanced.-_-

A sonic recolor is fine outside(outside! I won't say it again.)of srb2 because he/she has his/her own ability like shadow with his chaos control.

Ahh, that's where you're wrong, Chaos Sonic. A recolour is not appreciated ANYWHERE. Except for decent looking ones like Senku. People think Sonic Team's recolours are good because they drastically change the storyline and their appearance. Where as the good people here at the SRB2 Community are NOT appreciative of their recolours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back