Sonic Temporal Line v.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me said:
You're welcome, IE, and PM me if you need help with the Temporal Line mod, with mapping and with grammar issues in the cutscenes (you can have my help if you want to write correctly, "c'est indispensable" ;) ). Do you want my help? I really want to help in this mod.
So, what do you think?

Spirit, the music is heavy veeeeeery, they exceed the weight limit attachment accepted. I'll try to put an attachment, but here I am in the programming on 1.2, it will wait this version for attachments, sorry. Must be satisfied by the Sendspace link for the moment.
The levels are 3.2 MB big, which fits perfectly, and the music is 32.55 MB big, which would probably fit if you put it into a ZIP archive. But yeah, it's fine if you wait for the next version.

LESS ARROWS! >:-(

Everything else: good. I like the palette function. Nice work, can't wait for more levels.

I know its the first act on first level, but try place more enemys, like red crawlas or fly enemys. Its dont have muchs enemys around, try place more enemys in way of player, and ones in not-much-way, like water, understand?
Why do you want so many enemies in every level? Placing enemies is not about having many of them, it's about having the right ones in the right spots. I think the number of enemies that are currently in the level is just fine. Also, why should there be enemies in places that the player doesn't even have to go to, like water?

Why put enemys on water? Is because it. Player dont found enemys on water, so he go in this way, its more secure from Player. Understand?

You don't just place enemies under water just because of it, and it's not more secure. Placing a blue crawla in a tiny puddle in huge land mass? You'd only place them underwater if there is a right need for them to be.

Exactly. A level's difficulty should not be derived from the number of enemies in it; it should be derived from platforming and enemy placement. The number of enemies is perfectly fine.

Ha ha ha! I have not seen that there were two pages. "There are a lot of time that I don't have any post to my game .. oh oh oh!" Bah I was huge.
I want to say that I will take a long time to finish the first area.
FORGET MY MOD PLEASE, this is one level.

When I am finished, then I'll really make my king. But for now, it's rotten.

Thaaanks for your support, but it will take an enormous amount of time I have to... finish the contest, I'm sure they will love my level. I am doing well in school period to eliminate some competitors, ho ho.

I'm not sure if anyone's already asked this and I'm sorry if someone has and I've ignored it, but how do you make the rings and time the way it is in the screenshots? I see that quite frequently in peoples videos and wanted to know how. And I haven't tested this yet but judging from the screenshots, it looks all right. Most of my reviews for levels though I do on my YouTube though so chances are that I'll play it and forget to inform you ha ha. So yeah, sorry there.

It's been a while since I wasn't on this thread, and it seems my little brother had... some problems with english. It's the sister which is supposed to continue the mod now since he stopped SRB2, but she is busy. So, let's spend to your question, TailzCreatedSpeed, and forgetting the progress of the mod for the moment.

What do you actually mean by "that way" ? If you mean why the time and the rings seem differents, it's because it's some beautiful sprites that SonicX8000 made. If you are talking about how I placed the ring like that, it's because I took a screenshot just before the ring was out of the screen.
Can you be more accurate with your question ~?

Last edited:
I'm sorry. Re reading that I noticed I was extremely vague.

Right, what I was meaning was that: In the screenshot, the writing for the rings and time look different than that of the original srb2 game. I was wondering how it looked like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back