New Darkspine Sonic Wad (Satsrsonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to post the first I made. It allows Sonic to become Darkspine Sonic when he goes super.

Here is the Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xg22e6

Credit to Kai The Hedgehog for fixing the spring problem.

New Screenshot:

srb20219di1.png

Also his fall sprite is the the stand and the bordem pose is very weird. How can I fix this problem? If anyone could assist me in this problem that would be very great.

It has come to my attention that SEGA indeed fails THAT badly that this is an official character. Carry on.

A thought: I don't think that Darkspines had blue gloves/shoes. In fact, I don't think he had any gloves/shoes (the white stripes were, in fact, on his fur)...

Well, the gloves I'm not sure about, but I'm pretty sure on the feet.

Oh wow, those little white lines look horrid. Not to mention he's completely devoid of the "evil" feel of Darkspine. And then there's the fact that Darkspine is really more of a powered up Sonic, rather than an invincible superform.

Also, as ShadowHog said, he dosen't wear blue gloves and shoes, he dosen't wear gloves or shoes at all.

Not to mention that he is the wrong color altogether. I HAVE SatSR, and this isn't accurate at all.

Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

Take note of how he has no gloves and vertical stripes on his forehead. Oh, lets not forget to mention the fact that he's PURPLE. :/ C'mon, I know you can do better than that sprite edit up there.

Kuja said:
Not to mention that he is the wrong color altogether. I HAVE SatSR, and this isn't accurate at all.Take note of how he has no gloves and vertical stripes on his forehead. Oh, lets not forget to mention the fact that he's PURPLE. :/ C'mon, I know you can do better than that sprite edit up there.
Though I do wonder why the forhead stripes are slanted, this isn't as bad looking as you say it is despite the fact that it's a sprite edit. I mean, baconman was a sprite edit, and he looked pretty cool.
playa1nt4.png

And, in the obesely sized pic you posted of Darkspine Sonic, he looks blue to me. It may just be that the fire in that pic is mixing with the blue of Darkspine Sonic which causes him to appear purple. Also, compared to most re-colors/sprite edits/etc, this is not bad. I give it a 7/10 for spriting decency.

Old version

I still have the old version of that wad. I forgot to mention that it kept crashing when I used the original form. SATSR doesn't look like SRB2 Sonic! He looks like Next Gen Sonic! You could have asked for the sprites of the Next Gen Sonic mod. The guy probably would have let you use them.

Re: Old version

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
I still have the old version of that wad. I forgot to mention that it kept crashing when I used the original form. SATSR doesn't look like SRB2 Sonic! He looks like Next Gen Sonic! You could have asked for the sprites of the Next Gen Sonic mod. The guy probably would have let you use them.

As for the crashing, Kai the Hedgehog helped me fix that. Thanks for the next generation comment!

zck2020, I can honestly say that there is a big enough difference between your character and the eggmobile that it wouldn't be considered a mere sprite edit. That, and the fact that we don't have an overabundance of eggman look-alikes lying around the board(will the real Eggman please stand up? lol)

Unless it's an outdated picture, from what I can see in the screenshot it looks like the dark blue netgame Sonic with edited feet to slant downwards, along with edited out pupils. I'm going to assume this is a work in progress. The life icon hasn't even been edited yet.

In my defense, I wasn't trying to be a jerk when I pointed out what I saw in this wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back