SRB2MFE: Mostly-Fixed Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jte won't make bots I will I will make bots I will make a level that will be hated by the Master server ....

Jte how do you make bots?

Can you try to fix the emerald hunt thing? you know, only 2 emeralds appear (sometimes, not always)

If possible, try to take a crack at what ever causes this:
[Eggrock Emerald 7 trigger bug for mods caused by the main game]
1. (Reported by everyone playing the mod [SRB2TP])If you compleate the game with less than 7 emeralds, go back and get emerald 7, you wind up with RobotniRock (EggRock) on your save and you get sent to RobotniRock (EggRock) act 3. (SRB2 hard code bug). Notice: SPSTAGE_END = 3 and RobotniRock still shows up.
Video of Bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaBrkA5OdDs
End result:
2lbjmgp.jpg

Insert some words here. (Yes, I had a old save file of SRB2TP, used it, and well, you know...)

This is a solid release. All my gripes with the previous version are gone.

Kudos. :D

(Well, Knuckles still doesn't make it up the cliff, but his hat is burning anyway, so)

Well at 25% scale he jumps off a bit too early and doesn't make it. If you time it right and start gliding right as he hops off, he actually goes high enough to reach it. :)

If possible, try to take a crack at what ever causes this:
It looks like it checks if the save data points to spstage_end to determine if the game is complete, yet it's hardcoded in P_ArchiveMisc to write "24" (which happens to be Eggrock 3's number) if "gamecomplete" is true...?!

Actually, 24 also happens to be spstage_end's default value, for some convoluted reason. I'll just put that in there instead of the 24 and should will all be better. (You could also just change your mod's spstage_end back to 24 of course, and move the maps around to accommodate, though that's a little inconvenient, I'm sure.)

Well at 25% scale he jumps off a bit too early and doesn't make it. If you time it right and start gliding right as he hops off, he actually goes high enough to reach it. :)
Ahhhh, I see P_IsClimbingValid hasn't been touched, not even by vertical flip! (Knuckles can't climb up onto something upside-down...) I will rectify this!

Last edited:
*Starting up* Window: ''SRB2 Changed 4 Spazzo'' lol the name.

Anyways, I really like the new changes... okay, I was only screwing around with the new scaling, but it is probably good.

Here are some pics as Knux in ACZ:

vw8dy.png

Scale 5:
Lol, Knuckles is so small that he's INSIDE the rope!

11iffyh.png

Scale 400:
Wow, Knuckles is so big that he can barely fit through the passage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back