Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff

“I warned you about KARTS Bro!!!!! I TOLD you dog!”
attachment.php

Yep, it’s the iconic duo of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff, driving into SRB2Kart! Sweet Bro is a heavy racer, sharing Eggman’s weight but with two extra points in Speed, while Hella Jeff is a bit lighter, with speed in-between Eggman and Sweet Bro.

Now the first thing that may be on your mind when viewing this: why aren’t the duo designed to be in the style of the original comic? To make a long story short, I wanted to portray the characters in an art style that meshes more with the general looks of SRB2Kart and it's roster. What also drove me to make these two was the presence of a SBaHJ-themed battle arena featuring textures/design in the style the duo’s home universe is known for, but that’s only one out of 100+ other maps the duo can race and fight on.

With that said, here’s my personal take on the two, complete with a selection of voice clips.

=Changelog=
  • V1.0: Initial Release
  • V1.1: Rebalanced the volume to one of Sweet Bro's hit screams so it matches his "DONG" scream in volume.
  • V1.2: Added in proper SOC_PLAY info for both characters.
  • V1.3: .pk3 update, plus fixes on the alignment of turning frames.

Attachments

• kart0014.png
    kart0014.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 10,160
  • kart0025.gif
    kart0025.gif
    4 MB · Views: 743
  • kart0021.gif
    kart0021.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 841
  • kart0013.png
    kart0013.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 624
  • KC_SBaHJ_v1.3.zip
    794.3 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
A small update coming in for the change to pk3 and some minor fixes to the alignment of some turning sprites. Hella Jeff also drove his previous kart into the water (again) so he had to rent a new one with less weight. (in part because a certain idol singer took his previous spot on the grid)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back