• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, it's looking better every time! I seriously can't wait to try this out myself. And quick question: Will being super increase your attack damage? Or will it depend on the weapon you have equipped?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and good work, you are recreating things accurately and this looks like it will be fun

Ah, it's looking better every time! I seriously can't wait to try this out myself. And quick question: Will being super increase your attack damage? Or will it depend on the weapon you have equipped?

Well, uh, as I said, I don't even know if you'll play as Sonic or whatever, so I don't know if Super forms will be a thing or not. Either way, yes, weapons do increase your attack if equipped. (EDIT: Although armors don't do jack shit for now because I don't have a proper formula for player damage, so it's fixed damage)

Also more gravity shenanigans.

Well, uh, as I said, I don't even know if you'll play as Sonic or whatever, so I don't know if Super forms will be a thing or not.

Well, if Super forms are a thing in this mod, I can't help but think about using the 6 human souls to aquire Super form. (And yes, I'm aware of the logic surrounding how human souls can fuse with human souls, but I can't resist my thoughts on this subject since the 6 souls remind me so much of the 6 chaos emeralds. =/)

I might consider stopping using gfycat at this point.

So after some procrastination from me, here's some more messing around with gravity and all and an attack test. We're starting to have enough normal enemies to start thinking about an eventual adapted overworld with events and such to see where we can bring it to.
Don't expect as much daily progress or whatever from now on though, for, uh, reasons.

I haven't given a sign of life for the past week Oh wait no, 4 days. Fair enough. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet! ...At least not on the outside!

Boing boing!
I technically have done more than that, such as not restricting the damage prompt to a number or "MISS" anymore along with another enemy and a boss I started making, but I'm probably not gonna show them because half of what's done in the mod currently is spoiled already. fuck.

huh, something about this guy when he's flipped feels oddly familiar~ <3

Love your work; keep it up!

This is really neat!
Good luck, I'm looking forward to see what you'll make out of this!

...I really should play through True Pacifist already.

So I haven't worked on anything for the past two weeks so don't expect anything great, but I came back soon enough to notice Sonic Mania.

I don't like thok so have this

It can go directly backwards, or do 90 degrees turn when you land depending on what direction you're holding when you hit the ground after using it, and instantly puts the camera behind you, of course. Yet it still needs more tweaks to be a good enough ability to use.

Suggestions are open I guess

So I haven't worked on anything for the past two weeks so don't expect anything great, but I came back soon enough to notice Sonic Mania.

I don't like thok so have this

It can go directly backwards, or do 90 degrees turn when you land depending on what direction you're holding when you hit the ground after using it, and instantly puts the camera behind you, of course. Yet it still needs more tweaks to be a good enough ability to use.

Suggestions are open I guess

I called it.

Ever since I saw that "Drop Dash" ability in the Sonic Mania trailer, I instantly thought "I bet someone will port this ability to SRB2." Kudos to you.
I really like this, keep up the good work, Lat.

super kirby robobot blast with rtd health bar and kssu sprites. k.

so uh i found an use to srb1 levels.

PoshEnragedAsiandamselfly.gif

This aside, Undertrash is still going, just not feeling like spoiling anything about it anymore while I SLOWLY (one lua line per decade) get it coming up. Just don't expect it super soon, I suppose.

so uh i found an use to srb1 levels.

PoshEnragedAsiandamselfly.gif

This aside, Undertrash is still going, just not feeling like spoiling anything about it anymore while I SLOWLY (one lua line per decade) get it coming up. Just don't expect it super soon, I suppose.

Woah thats amazing! I wasnt aware of this haha. Im glad to see you branching on multiple projects. Loving this work dude! Keep it up

747419srb20124.png

Are you feeling lucky? 1/420 chance of Stone Kirby turning into the Golden Super Silver statue!

747419srb20124.png

Are you feeling lucky? 1/420 chance of Stone Kirby turning into the Golden Super Silver statue!

nice meme m8

So there's gonna be multiple sprites for the Stone Kirby? Cool! I'm really liking this project! Keep it up!

Legit Silver Leak

CornyInnocentCatbird.gif

Special exclusive coop gameplay you wont find in your everyday server with Silver 2.0 added 8)

ScholarlyIllustriousDamselfly.gif

AngelicSpeedyHadrosaurus.gif

not only snow leaks this piece of art, but he also puts it on this particular thread. you know, that one thread where nothing shown since silver 1.0 got released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back