View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #6
Ors
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie20 View Post
Dude, not a bad pack! Although some stuff needs some tweaking. Blue Beach - Okay, these levels aren't bad, but easy to get lost, maybe add some fences to keep your path? And you need different music for the level, do Tunes 136, just to keep that beach theme. Xtreme Xmas - Okay, this level is straight out cheap, and i find it even harder than Cool Castle! Here's some tips - Remove the DEATH WATER section in Act 1, and maybe replace it with a desolate parking lot section. The beginning of Act 2 was pretty cheap, and i got a game over. Probably do something to plug that hole! No problems with Cool Castle.
IŽll make some arrows or something like that to help finding the way. Xtreme Xmas Zone 1Žs death water section will be easier. But I donŽt want to remove it. IŽll remove some crawlas from the first hole in Xtreme Xmas Zone 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie20 View Post
And Ors, can i join the Ors land team?
Ok. If we change name of mod (and team).

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSDude View Post
For a first release that was quite good, it's nice to see that you released something. And Ors may I also join the Ors land team, it would be good for teamwork.
Ok. If we change name of mod (and team).