[Open Assets] SonicCE.wad

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME WAD!!!

I love the sprites! This is definatly an amazing character. I will most likely normally use it when just playing for fun and not to unlock stuff. I just don't like the slow thok, but that's it. 5/5

Last edited:
I used slow thok to prevent thokfests in race.
Also don't advertise your wads here

Chrispy said:

Who cares about thokfests? The newer racing/coop stages give other characters an advantage.

I know, right? In a certain zone that I can't remember the name to, one thok from the starting line and BOOM! You land in a deathtrap. Very annoying.

Sometimes I hate playing as Sonic, but he's kinda my signature skin in netgames <_< Practice makes perfect, I guess.

Kris The Hedgehog said:
TDM,I was wondering how did he made the sprites work with the new palette. I found a hard way though, I had told that previously,but it doesn't work right, because some parts end up getting another color.

Eblo said:
Autosaver said:
No, the Sonic in SRB2 is to portray the classics. This one doesn't really fit.
Oh, and he is an official character artist. :p
I just meant visual-wise, not the gameplay.
(And I meant he should do the credits pictures :P)
That would be a nice idea, he sprites very good.

Fixed for the simple reason I feel sorry for your grammar.

Autosaver said:
Chrispy said:

Who cares about thokfests? The newer racing/coop stages give other characters an advantage.

...You're kidding, right?

Metal96 said:
It's like playing a day stage from Sonic Unleashed, which SUCKS and *random opinion rage*

In Sonic Unleashed you actually run REALLY fast in day stages, so I don't see your logic there as he's just as fast, if not one small step slower than the SRB2 Sonic. Unless you mean in the overworld stages, where you actually are slower than you should be, then I have to just wonder what you're thinking. :|

Anyway, smexi wad. Why not make super transformation sprites? :3

Hyper Shadic X said:
Why not make super transformation sprites? :3
Because then the awesome would melt our faces off our skulls... actually that sounds a little kickass, DO IT.

I really love the sprites, but I find the colors to be a bit too bright. And Sonic's thok is slow, which... is odd, but you did have a reason for that, so. Is fine.

EDIT: You made the Knuckles sprites in 2.0? Good job! I got tired of looking at those other oddly-colored and out-of-place ones. ._o

Last edited:
I love it! Hey, I tested it and I asked myself. Does it go slower than the normal SRB2 Sonic or does it go the same speed?

I think it just might be the thok speed that makes him seem slower 'cuz it looked like he was going slower to me but it was just the thok.

This Sonic looks alot better than the normal and it's slow thok is much better than normal Sonic because, his thok is really too powerful.

This wad is DX Approved! This wad may show up on my server! this wad is a good wad if your sick looking at the same old sonic, but lacks a super form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back