[Open Assets] SRB2 Riders 2.46.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played a few game online, and it was quite a blast.

Software mode sucks on this though, OpenGL made it look a LOT better. Was this meant to be used with OpenGL?

Well I never tested this game with OpenGL. In 1.46.4, though, it was the other way around. It was mostly because OpenGL has some missing features, like not being able to draw transparent flats, like in Red Volcano Zone, or Babylon Garden. That's fixed in SRB2CB, though.

The music-pack is broken.
It says the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. :/

Can you please upload a WinRar version?

"No 3D models either." If I may offer my services, I'd like to change that, if you want, I'd be willing to make some using some of my current models. PM me Chaos Zero 64 if you want my help.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the music attachment is broken due to the mb having a filesize limit. The mirror works fine, though.

Hey, I want to make a custom riders or Sonic kart map but I don't know how to work the Doom builder configuration when there is no download.
Please help me!

Hey, I want to make a custom riders or Sonic kart map but I don't know how to work the Doom builder configuration when there is no download.
Please help me!

What are you talking about? The SRB2DB config is right there in the first post, by the links to the mirrors.

Well, try right clicking on the link and clicking "Save Target As" instead then.

Saving the Link worked... But there's one problem,
that is, When I load the doom builder file in db, then it shows a error when I try to change a texture and no textures and flats exist when I load the riders I-Wad.

There have been quite a few Kart tracks as of late. Are you gonna add them to SRB2 Riders proper? Speaking of...

l91jF.png

YuCww.png

rPjho.png

eeeweee

Load srb2.srb as the IWAD.

I am sorry for the disturbance but Unlike Cyan Rose, Srb2Builder said they can't find srb2.srb2. It is the Srb2.srb and srb.wad from the official Srb2 files right?

EDIT: Nvm I got it to work by putting the Srb file on my local disk folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back