View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017   #5
Lach
hop

Quote:
Originally Posted by davee0 View Post
I don't know, but I can't make it better with faces. And I will maybe disappoint you more, because I am aiming to make mix of these Two/Three games in terms of animations and model itself.

These aren't my first real MD2s even. I am only first time experienced with bone joints really.

And these aren't definitely final versions of both these models, I am planning to make from Ground up new animations and little fixies. When I will be done with Animations then I will go to make objects like monitors, springs, signpost. When I will be done with objects then I will make Signpost and 1-up Icon for Character itself. And it will take while, because it isn’t my only project.

Edit: Ehh.... I failed, I have now faces right.
Don't worry yourself too much about it. My suggestions are based around how I think they should be, but you can take as much or as little of that criticism as you see fit. I'm glad you are taking it into consideration and will continue to work on them, though! Take your time and keep up the good work.

EDIT:

I managed to upsize Sonic's face myself. Even though I think Sonic R's standards would require it to go a teensy bit bigger, I don't think you'd need to go any bigger than this to make it fit the blend between all the Saturn games you wanted to achieve. Honestly, as long as the eyes don't look small like they currently do, it should be all. Whenever you have the motivation, I think Tails is the one in need of those from-the-ground-up animations you were talking about, whereas Sonic is mostly fine—so I would focus on fixing Tails' model and animations first!

Last edited by Lach; 07-17-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Lach is offline   Reply With Quote