Synch bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lactozilla

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
srb20761.gif

Forces a player out of the game by RESYNCHING...

Attachments

• synchbomb.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 602
Why would you do this x2

Now all the thoking bomb spammers will synch me!

This would be the perfect gift to players before shutting down your server lmao.

🤣! Nice pun! You can thank me for coming up with the name for the netcode's rare sync bombs btw ^-^ it just seemed to fit so I stuck with it.

Don't blow this out of proportion!
Sometimes I miss words or I put the wrong words while typing. I don't know why this happens, but it happens quite a bit. For example, I put I can instead of I guess on accident. At least it isn't a Lua script that can blue screen your computer.

Last edited:
Ꮃ h Ꮍ Ꮇ Ꮜ Ꭶ Ꭲ Ꮍ Ꭴ Ꮜ Ꭲ Ꮻ Ꭱ Ꭲ Ꮜ Ꮢ Ꭼ Ꮜ Ꭶ

You savage. You actually did it.
You created a monster that rivals the Tsar Bomba in shame.
Now everyone's cowering in fear at the corners.
You're the true Synch monster that takes the babies' food
You meanie. D:

Sometimes I miss words or I put the wrong words while typing. I don't know why this happens, but it happens quite a bit. For example, I put I can instead of I guess on accident. At least it isn't a Lua script that can blue screen your computer.
I think you missed the pun

Why would you do this x5

But this is an... interesting idea. Now the thok bombers are even more dangerous than before!

Why would you do this x6

From a moment someone was hosting with this LUA, When I just joined to a server that rude host shotted that synch bomb to me while he was chatting with his friend. Otherwise I Liked this LUA.

Hey, I found a problem with this LUA. Every time I get hit by an explosion ring, my game desynchs and I get kicked from the server! It's terrible, 0/10, please fix.

why would you do this x7

This happens to me enough as it is cause of my shit connection. Now it's a weapon.

"This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission." You mean illegal copies of the WAD. Why don't you make your own copyright for your WADs?

Without being that, I'll test your WAD downloading here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back