Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusuto

i wish there was a way too add bot in the multi-player mode, like in a "Match" you would type something to add bots :roll:

You could have put this in the 1.1 suggestion thread, but this is already implimented in Srb2JTE

Just great... The game was working last night but now its not, On the first screen (that says: SONIC TEAM JR PRESENTS) The game shuts down and i get an error :(

EDIT: Its working... lol

EDIT2: SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST!!!

Chaos said:
Kick <Sonicbot, Tailsbot, Knuckklesbot> in the cnsole.

Actually it works the same way if you are kicking a player

Kick <NODE, PLAYER NAME, or PLAYER NUMBER>

I often use KICK ALLBOTS too. You'll get a message saying a player of that name doesn't exist, but all the bots will be kicked anyways.

Yup,I played with 5 HMS123311 bots and many walls were thoked through,but thats the last time we saw HMS123311 bot 2...

I love playing with character bots. In match, the bots are painfully hard (at least to me, then again I'm not the best player). In co-op or race, they follow you and will do anything to keep up with you.It's fun to make them commit suicide.

Earuto said:
In order to add bots put in srb2jte and in the console put in addbot.

It isn't working:

When I used "Addbot said:
Code:
Unknown command "Addbot"

I want suicidal Sonic... :cry:

EDIT: Oops. My mistake--I used the WAD; you need the other thing to do it. :oops:

Akuma TH said:
Yup,I played with 5 HMS123311 bots and many walls were thoked through,but thats the last time we saw HMS123311 bot 2...
Is that supposed to be dramatic? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back