Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

My avatar is a penguin because I like penguins and Linux... perfect. :D

The avatar is from Wikimedia Commons, made by the user "Paul Mannix", and it is licensed CC-by-sa.

Space.

So

much

space.
Now, I'm in a conflict wheter I should keep this, change to P-Body or Wheatley. Any suggestions?

My avatar has an "Jealousy Defender" from MMO game "AirRivals" that I liked so I decided to make Avatar with it.

Now it's a rough sketch of SRB1 Sonic, for SRB2 Generations, a mod/levelpack I plan on making once I learn Doombuilder and stuff.

Well... I very like... I just love an Armor called "Exorcist Binder" in "AirRivals" and I once asked my best friend to do avatar for me... And my Avatar shows the Exorcist in the Strom... But It's just piece of it... Full Image looks like this
2145g7k.jpg

(Tranceshine is my nick on Derivative Rivals)
Image was made by SpeedBird

I have had many avatars, but my current one is my favorite. It's a picture of the wrestler Mick Foley's deranged persona "Mankind." I picked my current one because it's cool and I'm a little deranged myself. Go Figure.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Nvm.

Last edited:
Twas the night before Christmas
When all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
BECAUSE I KILLED THEM ALL!!!!!

Oooh, I wanna explain mine too!
It's a Snorlax in Eggman's clothes that I drew, because I thought that they have a lot in common! I guess that you don't see Eggman sleeping, blocking your path and such...

My current avatar resembles me and like 4 other players with Spectrum changed to beige echidnas in Green City from SF94Serv. It was just for laugh and Spect even changed the name to "5 Beige Echidnas with Pumpkins." Ah, good times.

EDIT: Nvm, just something I built in LDD and is suddenly Fluttershy!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back