SRB2DB Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiron

OK, this problem is REALLY starting to piss me off.

When I start-up SRB2DB in certain times, the Builder.cfg screws up and the last WAD that I edited gets corrupt.

3DO6t.png

As you can see, the screwed up Builder.cfg makes the SRB2DB start-up look like this.

bC1d7.png

When I open the corrupted WAD file in XWE (or SRB2) I get something like this. Either that, or something like "File has no IWAD or PWAD properties."

I am using Windows 7, so that might be the problem, but I can't be sure.

I can temporarily fix it by setting the config to a previous version from Windows Backup, but every few days the config gets corrupt again. And so does my WAD.

Last edited:
Ok heres a solution uninstall srb2db completley and reinstall it . For xwe just reinstall it (delete it first) once it begins it should tell you to search a file .Search for srb2.Srb an open it now it should be normal and wont bug you if not it's something else

Ok heres a solution uninstall srb2db completley and reinstall it . For xwe just reinstall it (delete it first) once it begins it should tell you to search a file .Search for srb2.Srb an open it now it should be normal and wont bug you if not it's something else

Thanks, I'll try that.

If this error ever happens again, then I'll reply to this topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back