Extra Monitors! - MonitorsPlus.pk3 [Version 2.5.11]

attachment.php

Yoshi got a mushroom monitor AND a super moniter. And he apparently wants to commit mass genocide of crawlas.

Attachments

• srb20010.jpg
    srb20010.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 1,833
I might post pictures showing actual progress of version 2.0 but we shall see. For now this picture should be proof enough that it is indeed being worked on.
hII9016.png

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

I am moving updates of progress on version 2.0 to my other thread to avoid bumping this thread constantly.

The End the World Monitor is pissing me off right now... I'm using random monitors, and there's been, like, EIGHT times the world has ended in the last THREE MINUTES!!!

Well, they don't seem to be. Are they just very rare, or is there something I'm not doing?

Some monitors are supposed to be very rare like the Hyper monitor for example. You might just be looking in the wrong spots, there are strong/weak monitors and they spawn in the intended spots.

I only manage to get the monitors when set it to random. Am I supposed to use a command to allow them to spawn normally?

No they should spawn without any commands, the only game mode they don't spawn in that I know of is CO-OP, so I don't know why your having trouble. I would recommend re-downloading just in case.

Ok, I'll try it when I get the chance to, and I've got another question. What are the blue/cyan rings next to my ring count? They seem like the combine ring monitors, but they don't seem to do anything.

Ok, I'll try it when I get the chance to, and I've got another question. What are the blue/cyan rings next to my ring count? They seem like the combine ring monitors, but they don't seem to do anything.

They are the Combine Ring monitors, the ring icon on your HUD indicates that you have it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back