[Open Assets] Super PeelOut (4.0)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peel_out_clip___srb2_wad_feedback___please_ignore__by_hyperflare957-d7pse2f.gif

I don't think you're supposed to keep the Super Peel-out even when hit by an enemy.

WELP, A new version has finally arrived (still without peelout sprites -_-)
Anyway, i hope you enjoy, check the log for details ^_^

What did you change with "The players "Thok" speed is the same as the players normal speed." ? Does this limit the peelout to the player max speed or does this change something on sonic's thok move ?

@R543: It encourages the player to use the peelout over a thok. it just pushes the player to the max speed instead of 60 fracunit (which is the default) when not using the peelout, the thok speed is 36 (players normal speed) But when using the peelout, the thok speed extends to 50 fracunit which is the players normalspeed while using the peelout. It is so that you dont slow down to 36 fracunits if you try to thok while at peelout speeds.

Aside from missing Peel-Out sprites, (which I can live without) you've practically nailed it with this mod. It's fun, balanced and looks good, with a nice afterimage effect. Much better looking afterimage than anything I've seen, because the effect is small, unlike, say, Sonic-FancyMovement, whose afterimage took up a huge part of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back