• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Heroes Tails Sprites Being Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should use sendspace, first of all. RapidShare sucks. I'm not the best person to judge whether or not something is total crap when it's a new thing, but I'm sure somebody else will promptly share their opinion.

Here's Gussruss, giving us the hourly update on his 151 sprites!

Roboashura said:
Here's Gussruss, giving us the hourly update on his 151 sprites!
your lucky if the game demo had chaotix i'd make them. the demo only fetures team sonic. that sucks the next time i post here all the sprites will be captured. i then need to fix them up

ALSO if i don't finsh i'll give the sprites to someone else and stuff

Those shots are too large to use.
You'll need MUCH smaller shots.
Standing2.png

^ That's the biggest you'll want to go, per sprite (One sprite, not the whole sheet)

You'll also need to recolor him, or it won't look right.

I've made the sprites the right size, the first-
taila2a8unedited8yo.png
is unedited in the full 24million colours (24 bit).

The second is in srb2s pallette range of colours-
taila2a8unedited2560sg.png

Maybe i'll edit the second one to look right, these would be the A2A8 frames.

gusruss said:
...the demo only fetures team sonic.

Concievably, you could get Sonic Heroes for the PC, but the file size is 1gb. Or, you could get Sonic Heroes for the Playstation 2, and go here for a Playstation 2 emulator to play it on your PC.

Another full year bump. Just leave him be. If he wants to ignore everyone and bump really old topics, he'll be on strike 1 soon.

Prime 2.0 said:
I think you should use sendspace, first of all. RapidShare sucks. I'm not the best person to judge whether or not something is total crap when it's a new thing, but I'm sure somebody else will promptly share their opinion.

Yeah, it says to me: FILE NOT FOUND

The rules said:
9. Don't bump topics pointlessly. If a topic is more than three weeks old, ask yourself whether your post adds to the conversation or you have a good reason to post in the old topic. The following are _NOT_ good reasons:

* Asking the author to reupload a file with a broken link.
* Frivolous statements like "This is cool."

Likewise, do not complain if someone bumps a topic. Mention that the post was a bump, and you'll be banned along with him. The administrators are fully capable of moderating the forums without your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back