View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011   #8
SRB2PlayerFan
Now known as Super Chris.

This contest is pretty amazing if I say so myself but here are some "bugs" I need to say.

Match

Ponies Suck Zone by Fawfulfan - 6/10
Ok, I don't get the point of this level. They talk about ponies on some occasions. It's probably because it's their favorite show. If you don't like ponies, then deal with it.

Flux Satellite Zone by 742mph - 2/10
I like the space theme, but the gravity here is too confusing. It's going to be hard to hit players because of the switching gravity.

Southern Sands Zone by akb778 - 5/10
This place must've been based on Baked Brawl Zone from Tortured Planet. There are some walls that contain HOMs that needed to be double-checked before being published.

Aries City Zone by EventuallyAries Red X - 4/10
This city was taken from a popular hangout wad called "house23-b.wad". It takes place in the daytime and in the same place.

Frozen Tundra Zone by CZ64 - 7/10
I like the icy theme, but it's just a half-circle arena where Tails players have a huge advantage here.

CTF

Majestic Grove Zone by Scizor300 - 8/10
I like the forest theme and the water that surrounds it, but the only "not-so-majestic" thing about it is that it's a long run from base-to-base in this level.

Mystical Heights Zone by Metal Fighter - 6/10
This is a high level, but it's too cataclysmic to be going from one castle to another because the holes in the castle windows are passable. All sides must be solid for a unpassable linedef.

Frozen Pass Zone by Kuba11 - 7/10
The level is wide, making it call for a no-armed shootout, but the narrow pathways to the bases makes easy pickings for players with rail rings to hit the flag runners.

Sylvan Shrines Zone by Spherallic - 8/10
This level is good. In difficulty, the level is similar to Cloud Palace Zone. I like the waters that are good here.

Race

Crossiant Mountain Zone by D00D64 - 2/10

This level is weird. The outside part is slightly easy, but when you fall in the water, you have to run back to the beginning. Sonic players will have a hard time playing this while Tails and Knuckles players have a breeze.

Speaking of which, I don't know how this map ended up in the Match rotation. There was a error with the 'TypeOfLevel' entry.

Frozen Hall Zone by Metal Fighter - 7/10
The level had some parts taken from Frost Columns. Although, I still like the level.