CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one was rotated with Photoshop and cleaned. I'm guessing that the only part people hate is the back spine. Same with the 3rd one. And the last one is the one I'm having trouble with.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I think the diagonal sprite looks fine. If you can tell me what you think it's wrong with it, tell me so I can fix it. And yeah, he'll have a super form. If someone had it in the real games (not the saturday morning shows, like Super Amy), then he or she should.
Amy had a superform on the saturday morning show? Hmm, must've missed that one.
Anyways, I don't see how you say you stink at it. It looks like silver, and it's got my vote for the simple fact that his mouth's not gaping wide.

Amy has a super form on the Saturday morning show? Are you on about SonicSatAM, which I thought had ended, or some new Sonic show I've not heard about yet?

Anyway, that front diagonal downwards head for Silver does look like it needs to be improved a bit.

EDIT: Wait... were you on about the SonicSatAM comic?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Ground The Fox said:
I just made 2 Tails pick up sprites, need a little fix on the diagonal sprite:

SILVb4b6.png
SILVb5.png

So, how are the updates? And Silver will have super form, right?

I think the diagonal sprite looks fine. If you can tell me what you think it's wrong with it, tell me so I can fix it. And yeah, he'll have a super form. If someone had it in the real games (not the saturday morning shows, like Super Amy), then he or she should.

And I stink on making Silver's heads. I hate the front diagonal head.
http://cz64.sepwich.com/silver/newheads.bmp

The only problem is the white streak on the shoes, I don't know how I could do it, and I don't know if the green part on the shoe is right

I can easily fix the shoes.

Well, the only sprites left are Bubble Grab, Hurt, Dead, and Tailspickup. So I'll just wrap things up here.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I can easily fix the shoes.

Well, the only sprites left are Bubble Grab, Hurt, Dead, and Tailspickup. So I'll just wrap things up here.

So Silver's Almost Done? Oh YES!

I've been waiting for quite a while for silver to come out. And yes I know are several other silver wads, but this one i'm looking forward to

Hoo-rah! I'm still patiently waiting on this, though.
BTW, nice Wave model, CZ64. Is that a preview of what's going into SRB2 Riders?

Angelus_the_echidna said:
astar said:
I stand corrected. Shoot me.
Everyone is entitled to be wrong at least once in their life. But that doesn't mean we need to shoot you.

(I'm not referring to that last sentence here)

Kidding is fun too.

I knew you were kidding, astar. I was just trying to be polite. Enjoy it, there are few people I'm polite to. But no one here needs to worry. You're all on the "be polite to" list, partially because it's great that I have some intelligent people to talk to (did I by chance mention I live in a town full of stupid hicks?).

Anyway back on topic; I just noticed this:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well, the only sprites left are Bubble Grab, Hurt, Dead, and Tailspickup
Isn't Ground working on the Tailspickup sprites? Or am I just imagining things?

Oooh, I never thought of that, SONILDOW. Now i'm waiting less patiently..But do take your time. Don't want to rush something good.

*downloads liek teh speed of sound*

Review coming soon.

Great wad! But 2 things:

1. Why no super form. Atleast THIS wasnt TOO big of a problem.
2. When you hit your spindash etc. buttun he doesnt do anything. This maakes him kinda weak.

But Overall. those problems aren't too important, so anyway 8.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back