1.09.4a Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Apparently there is a bug in Two-player similar to what happens in JTE...

Player 2's screen is black and ended up looking like what happens when you are outside of a level with no Thok barrier, plus Player 1's screen is from the view of Player 2 as well.

Redownload. Fixed, sorry.

SSNTails said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Apparently there is a bug in Two-player similar to what happens in JTE...

Player 2's screen is black and ended up looking like what happens when you are outside of a level with no Thok barrier, plus Player 1's screen is from the view of Player 2 as well.

Redownload. Fixed, sorry.

Yay!
SRB2 Guy said:
*Downloads at lik teh speed of sound*

Two mirrors each for both the patch and the full download are now up. The links are in the starting post.

What are you talking about SSNTails. This isn't netgame compatible with version 1.094. I JUST DELETED THAT VERSION. Then i Downloaded this new version of SRB2 or 1.094a. I tryed joining a server, as to witch had the same wads loaded in as I have. ( It didn't give me a error message for further proof.) I waited for about 1 hour. ( Yes my Internet Connection was valid.) After such a long wait, I pressed ESC to see that the servers wads were now loaded into my SRB2. ( For more specific details the wad was Mystic Realm.) I tried this multiple times with other servers, got their wads loaded into my SRB2 ,but, never got to play on the server. Can someone help me out ?

Alright I Declare SRB2Guy better than me. You may now tease me as I cry myself to sleep because I cannot play SRB2 Servers. * Cries to sleep.

EDIT: Man only 1 day since i even joined the SRB2Forums. Since I practically only play netgames theres only one thing to do. * Starts packing up files. Time to find another super cool 3d sonic game thats as close to finished as SRB2. * Goes Google-Searching. There are none in the universe. Sigh. Time to search for the 3000th time.

You weren't supposed to delete everything, just overwrite the old .exe with the new one.

Can you guys help me with this problem? Im still having it and I want 1.094 back 1.094a is just giving me problems. Unforunately, SSNTails's link to 1.094 ( not 1.094a) on his first post with all the files in 1.094 format when opening srb2 endup being srb2 1.094a format. Im really starting to get sick of this. Can someone post a 1.094 link. I know it sounds noobish, but, i really need you guys help on this one.

Thanks dude you rock!!
Edit; Oh crud. The problem continues. Well tommorow my computers gonna get rebooted. Ill have to pack up my wads, socs and mods into my flash drive and then ill redownload 1.09.4 as i prefer it better that 1.094a right now more than ever. Thanks anyways SRB2Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back