SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I think, with all the posts in this topic being almost complete rubbish with little word from anyone who's working on this, that it should be closed for a bit, since people only want to ask why it isn't finished.

I was waiting for someone to say something like that. Well, Inuyasha did tell me that the crashes come from memory issues. So I told him to send the code back to take it off his back. Now I'm just waiting for it to finish uploading. Should just take a few more days. :D

I was waiting for someone to say something like that. Well, Inuyasha did tell me that the crashes come from memory issues. So I told him to send the code back to take it off his back. Now I'm just waiting for it to finish uploading. Should just take a few more days. :D

Days? For, the code, or the... game? What? That doessn't make any sense, what are you uploading?

This is a random idea that I kinda stole from Sonic Unleashed. Is it possible to make an object that is invisible in the first laps, but on the final one appear as a end sign? It would give more warning of the "end of the race" thing. This is only for Sonic R though.

Well, I was thinking that IF there was any Zero Gravity maps, that the bonus ones (that is, those that have the music "Blast Town") would be like so:

Hero version: Uses sections from DSZ, ACZ, RVZ and ERZ

Bablyon Version: Uses sections from NAGZ, the SRB1 Remake, and the Special Stages.

Just an idea as to what could be in SRB2Riders (or, maybe SRB2Riders: Zero Gravity!)

I'd never knew this had posts since yesterday! But yes, this mod is good enough to try out.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

His feet should be perpendicular to the board.
Since when was math involved in SRB2?

Shuffle said:
His feet should be perpendicular to the board.
Since when was math involved in SRB2?

The statement you just made literally made me facepalm. Not only is that completely wrong from a coding standpoint, but Shuffle's statement was referring to how the feet should look on the board so that the sprite looks more natural.

Last edited:
The statement you just made literally made me facepalm. Not only is that completely wrong from a coding standpoint, but Shuffle's statement was referring to how the feet should look on the board so that the sprite looks more natural.
...and was three years old.

So, lately, I have been playing a LOT of Riders netgames with people on the IRC channel. And I must say, there is ONE thing that would make this mod awesome.

Kirby Air Ride's City Trial mode.

Easily one of the most ingenious and fun things ever, City Trial would fit well, even if it's just a slightly modified Riders mode. As for the vehicle part, you can always get a nerfed character to serve as the "default" and have the character transform when they get on the other vehicles :P

And Match needs Battle/Destruction Derby type courses for Riders and MK mode. That'd be slick.

Also, the star could use a bit of a nerf; on Luigi Circuit, I had the star for more than a lap! It's pretty long lasting...

So, lately, I have been playing a LOT of Riders netgames with people on the IRC channel. And I must say, there is ONE thing that would make this mod awesome.

Kirby Air Ride's City Trial mode.

Easily one of the most ingenious and fun things ever, City Trial would fit well, even if it's just a slightly modified Riders mode. As for the vehicle part, you can always get a nerfed character to serve as the "default" and have the character transform when they get on the other vehicles :P

And Match needs Battle/Destruction Derby type courses for Riders and MK mode. That'd be slick.

Also, the star could use a bit of a nerf; on Luigi Circuit, I had the star for more than a lap! It's pretty long lasting...
Oh yeah. The netgame we had on Sunday. Lol.

Other than that,one thing that would be nice in Multiplayer is for the ADDBOT command to work for adding bots in netgames(Well,not for SP but as an MP only command.).Probably so you don't need to play JTE that often when you want bots and have the supervirus popup 90% of the time.

Probably so you don't need to play JTE that often when you want bots and have the supervirus popup 90% of the time.

Really? that never happenned to me. I play with the retarded AIs when there are no match/ctf servers. Probably because I use wads.

Really? that never happenned to me. I play with the retarded AIs when there are no match/ctf servers. Probably because I use wads.
WADs are supposed to increase the chance of the supervirus. Do you have the newest version of JTE?

WADs are supposed to increase the chance of the supervirus. Do you have the newest version of JTE?
WADs don't increase the chance of the supervirus at all. It pops up relative to your total playtime. If you get the supervirus, you can stop it by just playing one level. If you don't, it will pop up again.

Wait- You mean JTE always has a chance of the supervirus popping up? No matter what? (Besides recoding the exe but that's another story.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back